• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Gamers : *being shitty about the Raimi suit not in the game*
Developers : *posting a bit salty message about this behaviour*
Gamers :
xmulu1f6urt11.jpg

Ok I lol'd.
But the reply from Insomniac wasn't even salty, just to the point imo

Unclebenny

Oct 28, 2017
The wider gaming community is very much like fans at a football (soccer) match and I would assume most other sports too.

More than happy to stand in a crowd hurling unconscionable abuse at those on the pitch but if one of them gives it back in any way then there is an uproar. Pearls are clutched, stools are stood on, tears are wept. It's fucking embarrassing.

The general public need to have their perspective re-aligned every once in a while.

This tweet isn't even rude, it's just stating an obvious fact that seems to be completely ignored by most people on twitter.

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
Now I'd like Insomniac to publish it simply named "Raimi suit" and with a description like "There you fucking go"

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
"But Insomniac, I can't enjoy this game without the Raimi suit"
"If it's nothing without the suit, then it shouldn't have it"

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stuff like this always reminds me of how James Gunn was pestered about Nova to the point he started to hate the character. This isn't how you get things.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I would love for them to give us the ASM1 suit instead just to see all the salty Raimi fans.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Insomniac's reply is seen as being bad for some reason? What they say is true for every developer out there!

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Insomniac if you dont put in this variant costume that looks 90% like all the other costumes in a game I already put 20-40 hours into it, beat, and have no intention of returning to any time soon...we're gonna have a BIG fuckin' problem

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
What a stupid thing to get upset over. There are dozens of suits already. You don't need this one to enjoy the game.

Oct 30, 2017
That Twitter thread is why I never tell anyone I play video games. Because that is how I personally see VG culture outside of ERA, which is generally more level-headed.