• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's no contest. Nothing before or since has been able to top this masterpiece. We need more game trailers to adopt this avant-garde style. It's too good.

It's so good that it was better than the actual game, I'm sure. I say that not ever having played it, but from the gameplay footage I've watched I'm pretty confident in that statement.

To anyone who played Illbleed on the Dreamcast... did you shit with fear? Did you puke with pleasure?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I REMEMBER THIS HOLY AHTISAASJODPFIJ
I REMEMBER THIS FROM YEARS AGO
I THOUGHT THIS TRAILER WAS A FUCKING FEVER DREAM AND COULD NEVER FIND THE GAME AGAIN WHAT THE FUKC

also, i don't think anything has topped this for me

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
While it's refreshing seeing a "best trailer" OP which isn't the BotW Switch reveal trailer...the best trailer ever is the BotW Switch reveal trailer.

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Was not expecting Illbleed.....It's not meant to be a scary game lol, so no shitting or puking for me. BUT, the game is just as good as the trailer (even if the ending is a bit disappointing....).

It's also the best Toy Story sequel.

You might also like Silent Hill 4: The Room's, Forbidden Siren's, and Haunting Ground's (personal favorite) trailers. Horror games in general get some really nice, strange trailers.

But the best game trailer ever is any Xenosaga one.

Last edited:

Apoplectoad

Mar 15, 2019
I THOUGHT THIS TRAILER WAS A FUCKING FEVER DREAM AND COULD NEVER FIND THE GAME AGAIN WHAT THE FUKC

I listen to this song on spotify all the time, it's so damn emotional...shame what it turned into, though I have an awesome memory of a Giant Bomb TNT where they played it.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017

First trailer that came to mind for me, and agree that no trailer has topped this yet.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very fond of Saints Row The Third trailer, made me a fan of one single Kanye song :)

The game was good fun but it def did not look like that trailer.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hey this can be a fun Illbleed thread...

AND everyone is posting what they think is the actual best trailer instead.

Boo to you all, none of your trailers match anything near the bizarre brilliance of the Toyhunter storyline in Illbleed.

Let's discuss more Sexydoll.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
First I was like this is neither BotW nor Mass Effect 2.
But now am I like yeah this is the best trailer ever.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Every time you guys make this thread and it's not zoe2, it really grinds my gears.

TheDave545

Nov 4, 2017
Come on people, the DC Universe Online Cinematic Trailer is the greatest video game trailer ever produced.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I always thought it was Smash 64s trailer with the people in character outfits beating each other up in a field while "Happy Together" plays was the best one ever made.