• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Whenever a game is truly great, we get some reviewers telling us how amazing the game is and how they can't wait to tell us how the game is in their full review:

And with Death Stranding, reviewers were given quite a bit of time to play through the game as shown by the amount of posts we've seen from journalists so far. We've even gotten a few impressions from people that have the game and... It's not sounding too good. I won't link them as I haven't seen them myself (I'm blackout), but you can read about them in the DS thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/de...jima-game-strand.60900/page-142#post-25633670

It sounds like the game will be highly divisive, which is great coming from Kojima but it's a little scary that we haven't gotten more positive impressions. Given the early embargo, this could really backfire. What do you think?

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
After the way Dan Ryckert reacted to it on this week's Beastcast -- they're under embargo but he found an interesting way around that take -- I cannot wait for reactions to this game.

Squidofman

Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Please don't do this. For your own sake, if anything.

Just wait for the actual reviews, it's not going to kill you.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I think this was completely foreseeable. It took ages for Kojima to show gameplay, and when he finally did, it looked like a complete joke.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We have comments from two youtubers and a guy who regularly has to have someone explain to him where salt comes from. I'm not overly concerned.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The embargo is still up. You aren't going to hear anything until, IIRC, November 1st.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Making a thread about media reactions when you are on a self-imposed media Blackout has to be one of the most ERA things ever.

tombo85

Oct 25, 2017
This game seems to have a very strict NDA based on what I've heard from those playing it

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need another thread for this, especially at this early stage while the game is still under embargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.