• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Sealab%202021.png

That's right.

take it all in

tumblr_n4gkaaSifC1rtuqolo1_500.gif

Not to be confused by the original Hanna-Barbera joint sealab 2020

dfce098bd544de962690bc9881672544.png

anyone else watched this on adult swim?

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a toy.
It's a real oven and it cooks real cupcakes with a 40-watt bulb.
But the secret ingredient...
Is love.
Damn it.

Tigerfog

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Yeah the Bizarro episode is so unsettling I still feel the need to watch it every year just for Bizarro Quinn.

I know Debbie's voice actress went on to voice Grace in Frisky Dingo, but did any other writer or voice actor move on to be part of Frisky Dingo? Hesh reminds me of Wendell, for instance.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I guess we know why they sealed themselves off from the rest of the world in a lab under the sea.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah the Bizarro episode is so unsettling I still feel the need to watch it every year just for Bizarro Quinn.

I know Debbie's voice actress went on to voice Grace in Frisky Dingo, but did any other writer or voice actor move on to be part of Frisky Dingo? Hesh reminds me of Wendell, for instance.
Hesh is MC Chris, so he did a lot in Aqua Teen.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
God I remember just casually browsing Adult Swim when I was a kid and being VERY confused at what was happening when they aired Sealab 2020 and Sealab 2021 back to back lol

Jun 10, 2018
Marduk desires not the barren wasteland of your desiccated viscera

My all-time favorite quote from the show filled with memorable lines. Seriously ahead of it's time.

(Fun fact: the voice of Stormy is a analyst for one of the news networks last I checked"

Status
Not open for further replies.