• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably something that starts to sound normal once everyone gets the obvious jokes out of their system. Kinda like the Wii.

OP
OP
ToddBonzalez

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP, wait until you drive past a Dicks Sporting Goods
My brother did an internship at Dick's corporate office while he was in college. It took everything in my power to not ask him "So how do you like Dick's?" While he was working there.

Oct 26, 2017
Was quite a relief for many thousands of people when Dick's finally succeeded in gaining control of Dicks.com.
That must have been hard.

tenor.gif

Dec 4, 2017
I think the wildest thing is how some companies are using outright memes in their advertising. Obviously, only the finest trashy ones will do.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah but I don't think many people know how to do a Red Lobster, so it flies under the radar.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
In my country there's a shoe store chain called The Athlete's Foot. I don't understand how whoever came up with that can be so dumb yet successful in life.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
You live within walking distance of some of the best BBQ on earth and you talking about Olive Garden? I going to take my minibike and do donuts in your lawn, mess it all up
I don't go to Olive Garden. I do the Olive Garden. It's cheap, sloppy, and full of regret.

It's our "we've drunk way too much" act

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
image282151.jpg

Never been to it myself, but I always see this sign when I drive near Panama City beach.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to ask if there was a famous Kamasutra chain restaurant

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'm of course talking about BJ's. I can't say I've ever had a BJ('s burger or salad). So I can't vouch for the quality of the establishment. But I can't see the sign without thinking "lol". Am I alone in this? It's weird, right?

Never heard of BJ's the restaurant.

Only know of the Costco/Sam's Club competitor: https://www.bjs.com/

thought this was going to be about dirty dicks (wait this isnt even a chain lol)

I was guessing that OP had just discovered Dick's Last Resort.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Never heard of BJ's the restaurant, but when I was growing up in NJ, we had a wholesale store (similar to Sam's Club or Costco) called BJ's. And it was right next to a Seaman's Furniture and Dick's Sporting Goods. 😆

Here in Seattle, we have a tasty and cheap burger chain called Dick's Drive-In.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Thought this was going to be about Applebee's but obviously your sex life isn't as interesting as mine

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
well, Restaurant is not really called Blowjob. If you go by acronym, you probably find a looot more. Pho King is good though.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The Thursday Ribs special is amazing. Full Ribs, 2 Sides, and Pizookie for 20 bucks.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping this thread was about some regional restaurant chain called Cleveland Steamers when I clicked it. Disappointed!