• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sun doesn't set for five more hours but it's dark orange outside. I'm trying to take a picture but my camera keeps correcting the color.

It's like a nightmare sky. I feel terrible for the people in Australia

That's it.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Bruv, I hope to be there in about two years from now. I hope things calm down by then. May you survive the apocalypse that Australia, the cunt in charge that is ScoMo, the volcanoes and earth quakes.

Stay safe, stay in touch.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4d283c2f-47c8-4ce0-82tkwa.jpeg

It's darker and more orange than this makes it look

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, I woke up and thought I somehow way overslept because of how dark and yellow it was. Turns out it was mid day :S

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda know that feel, bro. I'm from Brazil, and it was weird af to see a gray sky during the Amazon fires last year, and what made it weirder was the fact that just like Australia, Brazil is a huge ass country, and the Amazon forest is literally at the opposite side of the country. Scary times...

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Im guessing the white balance on the cameras are trying to balance out the sickly yellow colour.
Your yard makes me feel a bit claustrophobic

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Not content with ruining its own tourism industry, Australia turns its all-seeing eye towards New Zealand's

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Horrible that this is happening. Stay safe, OP.

Also I have that same little deck couch.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, heres a pic i took about an hour ago
20200105_153853.jpg

Thats at 3:30pm. it was around 1 today that it went from a perfectly normal day to a scene from fury road in the space of about an hour.
This is insane.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I'm a couple hundred km away for the next few days and the sky only looks slightly dim but yeah all my Auckland friends have been talking about the weather. It's crazy the fires have such an effect on us even though we're so far away.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely bizarre seeing everyday life go on as usual while the world looks like God forgot to set the white balance.