• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Let's focus about that because this is fucking important. You need to start talking facts instead of implying I'm an anti-semite because it's getting on my fucking nerves.
It is undeniable fact that Israel wanted to kick the Palestinians out of Lebanon.
It is also an undeniable fact that Ariel Sharon had a plans to invade Lebanon, install Bashir Gemayel as a friendly government to Israel and kick the Palestinians out of there.
Israel literally waited for 6 months waiting for a rocket attack so it can use as an excuse for that invasion, when it didn't came it used an assassination attempt on Israel's ambassador in the UK, which wasn't even conducted by Lebanese person as an excuse to invade Lebanon.
Those are facts, facts that are not even denied in Israel, you want to say I'm wrong, point me to where I wrong instead of running around and calling me names.

By the way, Hezbollah didn't exist back then.

p.s.
Seriously, 1982 Lebanese invasion defense force, even right wingers in Israel barely defend that crap, now I've seen fucking everything.
Oh nice, here we go again, using the exact same tactics, picking and choosing. I haven't defended the 1982 war, I've said that you are distorting reality when you are saying that Israel attacked Lebanon, just for the heck of it, to replace their PM. So now you remembered that the PLO had something to do with it because up until now you've somehow forgot.

I mean, you haven't told the whole story and distorted reality again when you've said "kick the Palestinians out of there" when what you should have said was that Israel wanted to root out the PLO and Syrian out of Lebanon because for over a decade they've launched hundreds of terror attacks on Israeli men, women and children (like this famous one which started operation Litany) from their "state within a state" in south Lebanon.

Yeah, Ariel Sharon was a real asshole and you won't find me defending him, most of the first Lebanon war or the S&S massacre off course. But what you are trying to do is to distort reality to your liking.

Just like actual Lebanese are trying to tell you, 2006 Hizbollah or 2019 Hizbollah has nothing to do with events that had happened 37 years ago anymore, Israel left Lebanon in 2000 and Hizbollah's main purpose since is being an Iranian tool for a proxy war. but you keep returning to 1982 because everything is always Israel's fault and what's easier than jumping back to 1982 and aggressive people like Ariel Sharon rather then talking about things that are actually relevant.

I'm just trying to understand your agenda when you keep picking and choosing in order to present Israel as bloodthirsty as possible in every comment on this board.

I know what's my agenda as I'm airing out my bomb shelter (and I'm guessing that LebGuns, spineduke, and @haveva too) considering the latest developments.

Last edited:

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice, here we go again, using the exact same tactics, picking and choosing. I haven't defended the 1982 war, I've said that you are distorting reality when you are saying that Israel attacked Lebanon, just for the heck of it, to replace their PM. So now you remembered that the PLO had something to do with it because up until now you've somehow forgot.

I mean, you haven't told the whole story and distorted reality again when you've said "kick the Palestinians out of there" when what you should have said was that Israel wanted to root out the PLO and Syrian out of Lebanon because for over a decade they've launched hundreds of terror attacks on Israeli men, women and children (like this famous one which started operation Litany) from their "state within a state" in south Lebanon.

Yeah, Ariel Sharon was a real asshole and you won't find me defending him, most of the first Lebanon war or the S&S massacre off course. But what you are trying to do is to distort reality to your liking.

Just like actual Lebanese are trying to tell you, 2006 Hizbollah or 2019 Hizbollah has nothing to do with events that had happened 37 years ago anymore, Israel left Lebanon in 2000 and Hizbollah's main purpose since is being an Iranian tool for a proxy war. but you keep returning to 1982 because everything is always Israel's fault and what's easier than jumping back to 1982 and aggressive people like Ariel Sharon rather then talking about things that are actually relevant.

I'm just trying to understand your agenda when you keep picking and choosing in order to present Israel as bloodthirsty as possible in every comment on this board.

I know what's my agenda as I'm airing out my bomb shelter (and I'm guessing that LebGuns, spineduke, and @haveva too) considering the latest developments.
Lots of fucking words, and you're not showing me where I'm wrong with any of that.
No for real - you're saying Israel didn't plan to install Bashir Gemayel as the ruler of Lebanon?
You called me an anti-semite for stating that uncontroversial historical fact. I'm getting super fucking tired of that.

p.s.
"Root out the PLO from Lebanon", you think Israel get to say who get stay or leave Lebanon?
I mean, they got a really strong military so they got to say that in 1982, but are you really gonna defend that shit?

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Lots of fucking words, and you're not showing me where I'm wrong with any of that.
No for real - you're saying Israel didn't plan to install Bashir Gemayel as the ruler of Lebanon?
You called me an anti-semite for stating that uncontroversial historical fact. I'm getting super fucking tired of that.
You are rewriting history when you say that the 1982 war was about installing a PM in Lebanon, not because Israel didn't try to do so because it did, but because you are picking a choosing words and events in order to create an alternate reality.

When you say Israel attacked Lebanon to install a Christian PM, you making it sound like "Oh those aggressive Israelis and their bloodlust, killing for fun again". When you omitting over a decade of terror attacks from Lebanon (by the PLO and Syrians) and the fact that the whole operation's goal was to make them stop, you distort reality. You actually did it again in your last post when you've said that the Israelis wanted to kick the Palestinian out when in reality it was the PLO, not the Palestinian. You confused the PLO with the people, and I doubt it was by mistake.
p.s.
"Root out the PLO from Lebanon", you think Israel get to say who get stay or leave Lebanon?
I mean, they got a really strong military so they got to say that in 1982, but are you really gonna defend that shit?
When the PLO and Syrians launch over 200 attacks from Lebanon on Israel killing civilians for over a decade while the Lebanese are unable to do anything? Yes, I think in that case they had a say.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You are rewriting history when you say that the 1982 war was about installing a PM in Lebanon, not because Israel didn't try to do so because it did, but because you are picking a choosing words and events in order to create an alternate reality.

When you say Israel attacked Lebanon to install a Christian PM, you making it sound like "Oh those aggressive Israelis and their bloodlust, killing for fun again". When you omitting over a decade of terror attacks from Lebanon (by the PLO and Syrians) and the fact that the whole operation's goal was to make them stop, you distort reality. You actually did it again in your last post when you've said that the Israelis wanted to kick the Palestinian out when in reality it was the PLO, not the Palestinian. You confused the PLO with the people, and I doubt it was by mistake. .
So we agree that Israel invaded Lebanon to install a friendly government, that's good, is the issue you're having with me is that I didn't say that they did so that government can fight the Palestinians on behalf of Israel?
Because yeah, they did.

Also, president, not prime minister.

When the PLO and Syrians launch over 200 attacks from Lebanon on Israel killing civilians for over a decade while the Lebanese are unable to do anything? Yes, I think in that case they had a say.
The invasion of Lebanon was done in response to an assassination attempt against the Israeli embassador to the UK by a plasetinian militant group based in Iraq.
I mean, it's obvious that Israel was just waiting for an excuse, but to imply it invaded Lebanon as a response to an attack from Lebanon it Syria is just false.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
So we agree that Israel invaded Lebanon to install a friendly government, that's good, is the issue you're having with me is that I didn't say that they did so that government can fight the Palestinians on behalf of Israel?
Because yeah, they did.

Also, president, not prime minister.
No. Israel invaded Lebanon after a decade of terror attacks by the PLO in order to drive the PLO and Syrians influence out of Lebanon and stop the attacks once and for all. One of the things it did in order to do that, was to help install a Christian president which will sign a peace treaty with Israel, something the Muslim leaders wouldn't do.

The invasion of Lebanon was done in response to an assassination attempt against the Israeli embassador to the UK by a plasetinian militant group based in Iraq.
I mean, it's obvious that Israel was just waiting for an excuse, but to imply it invaded Lebanon as a response to an attack from Lebanon it Syria is just false.
The purpose of the war was just that, stop the PLO and remove it from Israel's northern borders because of over a decade of attacks. Yes, the trigger used for that war was the assassination attempt, but once again you try to present it like Israel is a blood-hungry animal which is waiting for the perfect timing for killing some innocent people instead of what it really was, an attempt to stop terror from south Lebanon.

Last edited:

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No. Israel invaded Lebanon after a decade of terror attacks by the PLO in order to drive the PLO and Syrians influence out of Lebanon and stop the attacks once and for all. One of the things it did in order to do that, was to help install a Christian president which will sign a peace treaty with Israel, something the Muslim leaders wouldn't do.

The purpose of the war was just that, stop the PLO and remove it from Israel's northern borders because of over a decade of attacks. Yes, the trigger used for that war was the assassination attempt, but once again you try to present it like Israel is a blood-hungry animal which is waiting for the perfect timing for killing some innocent people instead of what it really was, an attempt to stop terror from south Lebanon.
You literally admitted to every single one of the point that I made, and your argument right now is "yeah, Israel totally invaded Lebanon over an unrelated incident, and yeah, it tried to install a pro-Israel Christian conservative leader, but it was totally justified".
Amazing.

And once again you pick a random ass point in time to try to make Israel looks like the victim, but with Lebanon it REALLY doesn't work.
The reason why the Palestinians in Lebanon are angry at Israel is because they are refugees from Israel, they used to live in Israel and either ran away or got forcibly relocated in 48 war, and when they tried to go back to their homes, Israel shot them. Then Israel bulldozed their villages and built towns for Jews on top of them.
The fact that after decades of sitting in refugee camps with the whole world ignoring them some of them decided to try and fight Israel does not make them the aggressor in any shape or form.
And again, in the many decades of conflict between Israel and Lebanon Israel entered, and fired on Lebanon waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more times than the other way around, and the civilian causality gap (which again, is somewhere between 1:50 to 1:100, depending on how you count) reflect that.

Trying to paint Israel as the victim here is absurd, especially in a thread which is about once again Israel bombing it's neighbors because it feels like it.

OP
OP
LebGuns

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017

Ha, my flight out to the US is tomorrow morning so I just need them to hold out a bit longer 😂

Sadly, all my family is in Lebanon, but they should be safe in the Druze regions.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
You literally admitted to every single one of the point that I made, and your argument right now is "yeah, Israel totally invaded Lebanon over an unrelated incident, and yeah, it tried to install a pro-Israel Christian conservative leader, but it was totally justified".
Amazing.

And once again you pick a random ass point in time to try to make Israel looks like the victim, but with Lebanon it REALLY doesn't work.
The reason why the Palestinians in Lebanon are angry at Israel is because they are refugees from Israel, they used to live in Israel and either ran away or got forcibly relocated in 48 war, and when they tried to go back to their homes, Israel shot them. Then Israel bulldozed their villages and built towns for Jews on top of them.
The fact that after decades of sitting in refugee camps with the whole world ignoring them some of them decided to try and fight Israel does not make them the aggressor in any shape or form.
And again, in the many decades of conflict between Israel and Lebanon Israel entered, and fired on Lebanon waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more times than the other way around, and the civilian causality gap (which again, is somewhere between 1:50 to 1:100, depending on how you count) reflect that.

Trying to paint Israel as the victim here is absurd, especially in a thread which is about once again Israel bombing it's neighbors because it feels like it.
Man, this whole discussion is a hopeless loop. I've already said everything I had to say about why Lebanon and Israel's conflict has already ended in the year 2000 (Israel left Lebanon, Lebanon as a country and Israel have no more quarrels and the only reason there is any violence between the two since 2000 is Iran and it's proxy Hizballah. The year 2000 isn't a random point and as actual people from Lebanon tried to tell you, 2019 Hizballah and the 1985 Hizballah are very different beasts). Keep thinking whatever you like, obviously I'm not going to persuade you in any way. Best of luck.

Ha, my flight out to the US is tomorrow morning so I just need them to hold out a bit longer 😂

Sadly, all my family is in Lebanon, but they should be safe in the Druze regions.
Be safe. I actually spent most of Friday in Druze villages (Daliyat al-Karmel and Isfiya) and it was amazing. I think I still got about 1KG of Labneh running through my veins :)

Last edited:

Rade

The Fallen
Nov 13, 2017
Man, this whole discussion is a hopeless loop. I've already said everything I had to say about why Lebanon and Israel's conflict has already ended in the year 2000 (Israel left Lebanon, Lebanon as a country and Israel have no more quarrels and the only reason there is any violence between the two since 2000 is Iran and it's proxy Hizballah. The year 2000 isn't a random point and as actual people from Lebanon tried to tell you, 2019 Hizballah and the 1985 Hizballah are very different beasts). Keep thinking whatever you like, obviously I'm not going to persuade you in any way. Best of luck.

Be safe. I actually spent most of Friday in Druze villages (Daliyat al-Karmel and Isfiya) and it was amazing. I think I still got about 1KG of Labneh running through my veins :)

Oh ok, the reason there is no peace is because of Iran and Hezbollah, not because of the illegal ethnostate that is Israel, got it.

Juj

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory Commentary, Praising the Leader of a Violent Organization
Let's see what nasrallah has in hands 🙏

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
News in Lebanon reporting 2 casualties for Hezbollah, and unconfirmed number of casualties on the Israeli side. Here we go.
Yup, we're now in the endless loop of retaliation and could be seeing an actual war soon. Can't rule out anything now.
Also looks like Israel is possibly using White Phosphorus, 0:04 and 0:16 in the below video show something which resembles it

Last edited:
OP
OP
LebGuns

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, we're now in the endless loop of retaliation and could be seeing an actual war soon. Can't rule out anything now.
Also looks like Israel is possibly using White Phosphorus, 0:04 and 0:16 in the below video show something which resembles it

Of note, Hezbollah targeted a military vehicle. Israel is indiscriminately shelling and using white phosphorous.

Juj

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As far as I know a military vehicle destroyed - no confirmed casualties, though some reported, on the israeli side.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Israel have no more quarrels", this is literally a thread about Israel attacking Lebanon.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
"Its not enough that you devour me, I must also sing your praise."

Every post by Pro-Israeli forum members are answers looking for a question. Not surprising their answers are always "Palestinans are wrong and deserving of their suffering and deep down Israeli really just wants peace."

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Oh ok, the reason there is no peace is because of Iran and Hezbollah, not because of the illegal ethnostate that is Israel, got it.
Oh, sorry for existing. We will try to exist less for your convenience next time.

Let's see what nasrallah has in hands 🙏
How is he not banned yet?

"Israel have no more quarrels", this is literally a thread about Israel attacking Lebanon.
This is a thread about a spy drone which flew above a Hizballah neighborhood and crashed, inflicting some damage to a Hizbollah building's windows. How is that not a "Hizbollah/Israel" thing?

Of note, Hezbollah targeted a military vehicle. Israel is indiscriminately shelling and using white phosphorous.
"indiscriminately", "white phosphorous". Any real facts regarding this considering the only one hurt were two Hizbollah members and no reports of white phosphorous?

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is a thread about a spy drone which flew above a Hizballah neighborhood and crashed, inflicting some damage to a Hizbollah building's windows. How is that not a "Hizbollah/Israel" thing?
So first of all, flying drones over a country airspace is an act of war, think for just one second what Israel react when someone flies a drone in their airspace. Even more than that, Israel think it is within its right to bomb other countries to make sure they don't have drones technology.

And more broadly, I get that you think every time Israel attack Lebanon it's justified, up to and including invading it to install a puppet leader and occupying it for decades. But if that's your stance, fucking defend it and defend what Israel is trying to do in Lebanon, not pretend that it "has no quarrels" with it, because this is demonstrably false.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
So first of all, flying drones over a country airspace is an act of war, think for just one second what Israel react when someone flies a drone in their airspace. Even more than that, Israel think it is within its right to bomb other countries to make sure they don't have drones technology.
1) Whenever Hizbollah flies a drone over Israel, Israel shoots it down. So we don't have to imagine what will happen, we know.
2) Israel bombs Iranian weapon shipments. Yes, it happens in Lebanon but that what happens when Lebanon can't handle them and a terror organization controls the country.

You have a foreign terror organization inside of Lebanon, and then act all surprised when the country this organization threats daily actually acts against them.
And more broadly, I get that you think every time Israel attack Lebanon it's justified, up to and including invading it to install a puppet leader and occupying it for decades. But if that's your stance, fucking defend it and defend what Israel is trying to do in Lebanon, not pretend that it "has no quarrels" with it, because this is demonstrably false.
Nope, wrong. Take Hizbollah away and Israel and Lebanon have nothing to do with each other. History has shown time and time again that when a Muslim dictatorship, ie Egypt or Jorden, stops attacking Israel and start talking, peace came to be. Take Hizbollah out of Lebanon, and everything will be over. Actually Lebanon will bloom regardless of Israel if you remove them, Hizbollah is Lebanon's biggest problem in the past 20 years. Israel doesn't enjoy spending millions over micromanaging Hizbollah's weapon caches (which they hold inside civilian neighborhoods and villages BTW) every time Iran sends them their newest gadget.

You have a hard time differentiating between Lebanon and Hizbollah. Israel isn't bombing Lebanon, it's attacking Hizbollah. The fact that Lebanon has an active and violent terror organization heavily funded by Iran, that's Lebanon's real problem

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1) Whenever Hizbollah flies a drone over Israel, Israel shoots it down. So we don't have to imagine what will happen, we know.
2) Israel bombs Iranian weapon shipments. Yes, it happens in Lebanon but that what happens when Lebanon can't handle them and a terror organization controls the country.
How the fuck does "Israel will bomb every country it want to make sure no one in Lebanon don't get drones" means "Israel has no quarrels with Lebanon"?

Nope, wrong. Take Hizbollah away and Israel and Lebanon have nothing to do with each other. History has shown time and time again that when a Muslim dictatorship, ie Egypt or Jorden, stops attacking Israel and start talking, peace came to be. Take Hizbollah out of Lebanon, and everything will be over. Actually Lebanon will bloom regardless of Israel if you remove them, Hizbollah is Lebanon's biggest problem in the past 20 years. Israel doesn't enjoy spending millions over micromanaging Hizbollah's weapon caches (which they hold inside civilian neighborhoods and villages BTW) every time Iran sends them their newest gadget.

You have a hard time differentiating between Lebanon and Hizbollah. Israel isn't bombing Lebanon, it's attacking Hizbollah. The fact that Lebanon has an active and violent terror organization heavily funded by Iran, that's Lebanon's real problem
Again, Israel invaded Lebanon many many many times before Hezbollah was created, they started a fucking war to install a puppet president there, they occupied it for decades, your assertion that this is all started with Hezbollah is not supported by history.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
How the fuck does "Israel will bomb every country it want to make sure no one in Lebanon don't get drones" means "Israel has no quarrels with Lebanon"?
Israel will bomb HIZBOLLAH. Yes, when you have an active terror organization in your country which threatens and attacks the neighboring country, expect it to be involved in attacking or getting attacked now and then.
Again, Israel invaded Lebanon many many many times before Hezbollah was created, they started a fucking war to install a puppet president there, they occupied it for decades, your assertion that this is all started with Hezbollah is not supported by history.
It's like talking to a Turing machine. How many times can I tell you that in the '70s-'80s Israel was fighting the PLO? Post-2000 Hizbollah is a totally different beast than 1985 Hizbollah, Do I or the other Lebanese here need to tell you that again or you want to talk about 1765 or 1140 now?

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Israel will bomb HIZBOLLAH. Yes, when you have an active terror organization in your country which threatens and attacks the neighboring country, expect it to be involved in attacking or getting attacked now and then.

It's like talking to a Turing machine. How many times can I tell you that in the '70s-'80s Israel was fighting the PLO? Post-2000 Hizbollah is a totally different beast than 1985 Hizbollah, Do I or the other Lebanese here need to tell you that again or you want to talk about 1765 or 1140 now?
Israel bomb Lebanon, sometime it tries to attack Hezbollah, sometime it tries to attack the PLO, or Amal, or the LCP or really, anyone that wasn't happy with Israel using Lebanon as its bombing range/invasion playground. Also let's not forget that somehow, a lot of civilians die in those attacks.

You are trying really really hard to make Lebanon the aggressor here, but it is really not backed by anything, and again, you keep ignoring that ever since Israel started invading Lebanon on the regular (let's pick 1970, they did it before, but that's when it became a regular ritual for the IDF to cross the border and go shoot at some people Israel didn't like), it was mostly Lebanese civilians that suffered, and Israel killed about a 100 times more of them than what anyone in Lebanon (even the Bad Guys) was able to do.

But yeah, the country with eh F-35s and the backing of the strongest military in the history of the world are the victims here, I mean, they invaded the country unprovoked and killed thousands upon thousands of civilians, but we can't talk about it, because reasons.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Israel bomb Lebanon, sometime it tries to attack Hezbollah, sometime it tries to attack the PLO, or Amal, or the LCP or really, anyone that wasn't happy with Israel using Lebanon as its bombing range/invasion playground. Also let's not forget that somehow, a lot of civilians die in those attacks.
You got it backward, Israel is bombing organizations that attack it. If there was no PLO, if there was no Hizbollah, if any of these organization wouldn't have existed, the 1982 war wouldn't have happened, the 2006 war wouldn't have happened, non of it. The only reason Israel and Lebanon are at any conflict is because of terror organization acting from its' territory.
You are trying really really hard to make Lebanon the aggressor here, but it is really not backed by anything, and again, you keep ignoring that ever since Israel started invading Lebanon on the regular (let's pick 1970, they did it before, but that's when it became a regular ritual for the IDF to cross the border and go shoot at some people Israel didn't like), it was mostly Lebanese civilians that suffered, and Israel killed about a 100 times more of them than what anyone in Lebanon (even the Bad Guys) was able to do.

But yeah, the country with eh F-35s and the backing of the strongest military in the history of the world are the victims here, I mean, they invaded the country unprovoked and killed thousands upon thousands of civilians, but we can't talk about it, because reasons.
I never blamed Lebanon with violence, not once. I blamed Hizbollah, I blamed the PLO, I blamed Syria proxies like Amal, but never Lebanon. You keep using this tactic of attacking me for things I haven't said. It really blows my mind to see the hoops you are jumping through in order to connect Hizbollah attacks on Israel in the past 19 years to anything other than Iran and Hizbollah itself.

Get a grip man, a terror organization that exists in the past 19 years only in-order to kill Israelis active and you blame the only country that actually fighting it. Amazing. Just because you hate Israel to your core doesn't make you right and the fact that you support this kind of stuff disgusts me.

Last edited:

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
You got it backward, Israel is bombing organizations that attack it. If there was no PLO, if there was no Hizbollah, if any of these organization wouldn't have existed, the 1982 war wouldn't have happened, the 2006 war wouldn't have happened, non of it. The only reason Israel and Lebanon are at any conflict is because of terror organization acting from its' territory.

I never blamed Lebanon with violence, not once. I blamed Hizbollah, I blamed the PLO, I blamed Syria proxies like Amal, but never Lebanon. You keep using this tactic of attacking me for things I haven't said. It really blows my mind to see the hoops you are jumping through in order to connect Hizbollah attacks on Israel in the past 19 years to anything other than Iran and Hizbollah itself.

Get a grip man, a terror organization that exists in the past 19 years only in-order to kill Israelis active and you blame the only country that actually fighting it. Amazing. Just because you hate Israel to your core doesn't make you right and the fact that you support this kind of stuff disgusts me.

I wonder why the Lebanese hate the Isrealis so much? I guess they must be anti-Semitic? Couldn't possibly be the thousands of civilians deliberately attacked (many of them children) or the tens of thousands of civilian homes destroyed? No, the Lebanese, just like the Palestinians, are obviously innately anti-Semitic.

Your Isreali apologism is something else mate....

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
I wonder why the Lebanese hate the Isrealis so much? I guess they must be anti-Semitic? Couldn't possibly be the thousands of civilians deliberately attacked (many of them children) or the tens of thousands of civilian homes destroyed? No, the Lebanese, just like the Palestinians, are obviously innately anti-Semitic.

Your Isreali apologism is something else mate....
Maybe it's because terrorist organizations control their country for decades and use them as human shields as they attack Israel and when a war starts, they suffer? I don't know, just a guess.

Oh, no, actually you are right. Israelis are just evil, it's something in their DNA. When we are born, our horns get shaved off "Hellboy"s style and when we learn how to speak, usually our first words are "kill an Arab". It's actually that simple, black and white. We just love killing people, and the Muslim dictatorships that surround us are awesome, but we are so inherently evil that we can't help ourselves and kill children.

I'm glad you've cracked it. It almost makes things too simple, I always thought the ME was one of the most complicated places on the planet but now MarioLuigi had showen me how simple it is. Thanks man!

OP
OP
LebGuns

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017

In 2006, Israel bombed bridges, the airport, and power plants, as well as other key infrastructure for Lebanon. Sorry but no, they don't "just" bomb hezbo.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason Israel and Lebanon are at any conflict is because of terror organization acting from its' territory.

If you're saying this, you don't understand the history of the region at all.

Our connections go beyond the national borders that are defined today - a heritage and shared culture that cannot be erased by a colonial power in a single agreement. As long as Palestine is denied its existence, the Levant will never be at peace.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
If you're saying this, you don't understand the history of the region at all.

Our connections go beyond the national borders that are defined today - a heritage and shared culture that cannot be erased by a colonial power in a single agreement. As long as Palestine is denied its existence, the Levant will never be at peace.
In theory, let's say that there is a peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians, it was just signed today and Palestine is a free nation in the West Bank and Gaza or whatever was signed in that peace agreement. What will happen tomorrow to Hizbollah and the Lebanon-Israeli relations? Will it even change one bit? And what about Egypt or Jorden? How come they have a peace agreement with Israel? Are they not part of the Levant?

In 2006, Israel bombed bridges, the airport, and power plants, as well as other key infrastructure for Lebanon. Sorry but no, they don't "just" bomb hezbo.
2006 was an all-out war, and still, 95% of fighting/attacks have been on Hizbollah turf. Since 2006, 13 years ago, it's basically a cat and mouse game of Hizbollah arming itself, whenever a new balance changing tech from Iran is shipped to Hizbollah and Israel knows about it, Israel bombs it, and every few years Hizbollah and Israel have a small clash - just like the one a few days ago. You can't expect a country to sit there and not use drones in order to monitor its' neighbor which has an active terror organization controlling it, an organization which threatens Israel daily and launches attacks whenever it can. Is spying/bombing using drones in another country illigal? Maybe, but so does having a terror organization operating in your country which also spies/bombs the other country. If you won't have the one, you won't have the other.

40 years ago Israel had an interest in Lebanon, today not so much. Its' one and only interest is monitoring Hizbollah and keeping it in check considering Lebanon and the UN doesn't do that. And you know what? Israel hasn't done that efficiently either considering the fact that unlike the first and second wars, if a third Israel-Lebanon war will start, Israel will suffer a lot of civilian casualties.

Last edited:

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
In theory, let's say that there is a peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians, it was just signed today and Palestine is a free nation in the West Bank and Gaza or whatever was signed in that peace agreement. What will happen tomorrow to Hizbollah and the Lebanon-Israeli relations? Will it even change one bit? And what about Egypt or Jorden? How come they have a peace agreement with Israel? Are they not part of the Levant?

2006 was an all-out war, and still, 95% of fighting/attacks have been on Hizbollah turf. Since 2006, 13 years ago, it's basically a cat and mouse game of Hizbollah arming itself, whenever a new balance changing tech from Iran is shipped to Hizbollah and Israel knows about it, Israel bombs it, and every few years Hizbollah and Israel have a small clash - just like the one a few days ago. You can't expect a country to sit there and not use drones in order to monitor its' neighbor which has an active terror organization controlling it, an organization which threatens Israel daily and launches attacks whenever it can. Is spying/bombing using drones in another country illigal? Maybe, but so does having a terror organization operating in your country which also spies/bombs the other country. If you won't have the one, you won't have the other.

40 years ago Israel had an interest in Lebanon, today not so much. Its' one and only interest is monitoring Hizbollah and keeping it in check considering Lebanon and the UN doesn't do that. And you know what? Israel hasn't done that efficiently either considering the fact that unlike the first and second wars, if a third Israel-Lebanon war will start, Israel will suffer a lot of civilian casualties.

Your Israeli apologism is really quite sickening.

You act like these poor Israelis keep getting attacked through no fault of their own, but you negate to mention what started it all, the violent and brutal ethnic cleansing that the Isreali's caused. You don't mention the Jewish Paramilitary organisations that literally wiped countless Palestinian villages of the map and killed thousands of Palestinian civilians, many of them children. You forget to mention the leaders of said Paramilitary terrorist organisations being worshipped as heroes in Isreal, with many roads and streets named after them. Then you act all shocked that Palestinian groups tried to resist wherever they could, including from Lebanon.

You try to act like Israelis are the biggest victims here, unfortunately for you, the rest of the world isn't buying that nonsense anymore.