• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP to Sony Era:
tenor.gif

Viale

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I mean as far as being done in vrchat I found it fairly impressive lol. Hilarious video though.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Haha decent video, but its actually made me really want this in VR. Childhood dream.

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
Is it coming out for Quest? I'm absolutely more interested in Yu-gi-oh VR than God of War.

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Everytime VR is brought up in the series it leaves multiple casualties. Kaiba almost reached the after life during an intense VR session. And we just avoided a Third Impact in the current show.

Maybe it's not such a good idea.

Last edited:

dannymate

Oct 26, 2017
I tried making something like this a year ago as a research project while I was working.

Had a little prototype with moddable cards and animations and such with the duel disk. Never got around to actually implementing the arena mechanics.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Man Yu-Gi-Oh VR would be amazing, was talking about it just a couple of weeks ago with friends, but they'd have to animate so many models and effects

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Elon Musk would be like the perfect Seto Kaiba in all honesty.

He needs to stop fucking around with electronic cars and get on making Duel Disks a reality.