• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
tucker carlson yelling "please step on me daddy" while a burly muscle man kicks him repeatedly in the penis

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
I believe my pathetic facial hair may be a result of low testosterone, but I'm fine with not trying whatever BS this is.

Last edited:

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
"bromeopathic"
thumb.jpg

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Posted this in the other thread but I'll repeat it here too: testosterone isn't a magical thing with only benefits; elevated testosterone levels can lead to health issues and possibly death.
www.webmd.com

Men's Health

Find information on men's health issues, fitness, and lifestyle at the Men's Health Center.

imbarkus

Oct 25, 2017
The man-o-sphere was always full of lies. Remember Enzyte guy?

So, cozy home with Tucker Carlson.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been doing this for years tucker! Feel great!

(The cancer and sterility suck but at least I am a man!)

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Reminds me of the "perineum sunning" thing a few years back.
www.avclub.com

Hot new wellness craze involves getting out there and just tanning your taint

Our ancestors had a secret to happiness we are just now rediscovering. Between hunting and gathering, drawing little horseys on cave walls, and discovering exciting new ways to die, they would roll onto their backs, grip their dirty hands around their dirty ankles, and expose their nether...

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
They do know that heat reduces sperm count, right? That's literally the reason we have a scrotum.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
They do know that heat reduces sperm count, right? That's literally the reason we have a scrotum.

Okay, sure, my kids are probably going to have birth defects since I'm blasting my reproductive DNA with radiation, but at least I'll get that sweet, sweet T and won't have to deal with all this lustrous hair anymore.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
So, tanning your balls is good, and eating soy is bad? What the fuck is going on with these people?

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Life Hack: Don't spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on red light tanning, you can achieve the same effect by carefully putting your testicles inside a toaster.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I had to visit a chiropractor recently and most of the treatment involved shining a red laser on the affected area to "stimulate the mitochondria" into "releasing ATP" to heal me faster. It's been a long time since high school biology but I don't think any of those things work like that. The chiropractor got to bill my insurance hundreds of dollars for this treatment.

The same chiropractor said people only needed to boost their immune systems to ward off coronavirus and could sell me supplements if I needed. He looked like if Alex Jones got in shape.

In conclusion: this is all bullshit

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Almost every day I am reminded that the right is trying to speedrun themselves into extinction with shit like this.

[family guy skit where peter tries to get super powers by sitting on a radioactive barrel and the doctor just tells him he has lymphoma]

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
tucker carlson tries to draw out as much testosterone as he can by magnetizing himself. as he heads to work, commuters with wedding rings find their arms suddenly punching him in the face of their own accord

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I had to visit a chiropractor recently and most of the treatment involved shining a red laser on the affected area to "stimulate the mitochondria" into "releasing ATP" to heal me faster. It's been a long time since high school biology but I don't think any of those things work like that. The chiropractor got to bill my insurance hundreds of dollars for this treatment.

The same chiropractor said people only needed to boost their immune systems to ward off coronavirus and could sell me supplements if I needed. He looked like if Alex Jones got in shape.

Sounds like you got ripped off bad, damn.

My testosterone is fine, but even with my basic knowledge of things, cooking your balls is not a good idea if you can help it.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Wait. You all don't? I have been for many years. I always get compliments on my balls during sex. The leather hacky sack comparisons are what I aim for the most.

jleo

Aug 12, 2021
I love how the term homeopathy was just way too feminine so they had to add bromeopathy to make themselves feel better

redmason81

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 18, 2022
You could go to a doctor if your testoserone levels are low and get injections or pills. Or you could tan your nuts until they fall off. Tough choices.

The ven diagram between the ball tanners and anti-vaxxers has to be a circle.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
You could go to a doctor if your testoserone levels are low and get injections or pills. Or you could tan your nuts until they fall off. Tough choices.

The ven diagram between the ball tanners and anti-vaxxers has to be a circle.

But my doctor said my testosterone levels are fine and wouldn't give me any horse steroids.

And/or I don't trust doctors, they went to college. I only get my medical advice from bros.

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017

"stimulate the mitochondria"

Did he happen to have any Square Enix games posters in the office?

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I've considered tanning the old cock n balls before, simply for aesthetic purposes and to give them a bit of a glow, but can't figure out a way to do it discreetly without giving the neighbours a show.

Oct 30, 2017
For me it's been good. I've suspected I've had low T for years based on my appearance and lack of a sex drive, struggles maintaining an erection. It was putting a strain on my marriage.

I'm on Cypionate 2x/week. It's an injection straight into my ass cheeks. It has improved a lot of my problem areas and I haven't experienced any side effects that I know of. Muscle tone has improved, I feel less fatigued, and my libido is much improved. I get blood work every 6 weeks and my T is much higher than it was initially but I'm allowed to set the range with my doctor since it's all out of pocket for me so if I want to go higher (while within the recommended range) then I can.

If you have specific questions, I'm happy to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.