• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
To take this at face value: this happens when the face of your company hasn't been in anything contemporary for years. It doesn't keep icon status on history alone, there have to be new shorts and it has to change (not necessarily in design, but in message and theme) to appeal to the younger audience.
they've been doing exactly this for, like, five or seven years now

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Woody is the guy that feeds mickey grapes in a bathing suit. Peach would leave Mario for the Mouse and he won't be getting her back that time. Truss me. Praying for OP's safety. Disney assassin's triangulating his location as we speak

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
ios_large_1495460838_image.jpg

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I think Woody kind of sucks actually. Always liked Buzz way more. But in Toy Story 4 it almost felt like he was barely a part of it. Almost like Tim Allen wouldn't do the part so they pieced together previous voice clips for the 4th movie like South Park did with Chef. I know that isn't the case, but it sure felt like it.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.

Hey there. Hi there. Ho there. You're as welcome as can be.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.

Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this PSA.
Putting him on my list of obviously ERA-sanctioned shit posters along with bangai-o.

Oct 27, 2017
Toy Story predates Mario by some years obviously but my opinion is still the same. Do you believe that Woody has had the same level of out reach and mass appeal?

Yes, as we all know the first Mario game released in 2001, some six years after Toy Story.

Disney's Mario is Wreck-it Ralph: wears overall, has brown hair. It's obvious come on.

Fix-It Felix though!

.....everyone knows Disney's Mario is Scratchy the Mouse.

Nah, it's Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!

DickGrayson

Alt Account
Jan 30, 2020
I need OP to help fill in some gaps here but they immediately were raptured after making this perfect thread.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, MCU is clearly casual trash like Minecraft/Fortnite/CoD/Fifa/Madden/etc. Dark Souls of Cinema should be something that primarily appeals to smug elitist pricks who think they're better at you because of their media choices.
Ah so the people who hate The Last Jedi