• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
Such a super fun game. And now that it runs at 60fps on PS5, I'll replay it for the 3rd time. I'm still haven't managed to keep everyone safe yet.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes it's a great game

Just know that if you're not in Em camp I don't like you

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
It's the second best PS4 exclusive behind Bloodborne, and the best Quantic Dream-style game going, it's absolutely at least worth a shot. The only reason I would say not to jump on it absolutely immediately is that it is a terrific game to play with friends chatting about decisions, and that's more difficult to do in COVID times.

Sep 23, 2018
I played it alone over the course of a week or so, always in the evening, and it was extremely fun. Some good jump scares, atmospheric horror and a good cast.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Until Dawn really is "Telltales Walking Dead" of Super Massive games. They peaked with their first one, and everything since has just felt like treading water.
Telltale didn't peak with TWD tho

Until dawn is a lot of fun. Would very much reccomend getting a group of friends and some drinks out for it tho. Much better with more people.