• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is it garbage?

• Yes, they are garbage and no one should buy them

Votes: 25 11.7%
  • Yes, garbage, but delicious

Votes: 133 62.4%
  • No, it's delicious

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Any pizza is better than no pizza

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • Never had a Totino's Pizza before

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
Sure, it's only $1 USD or so, and there are way better frozen pizzas. But Totino's Pizza is a guilty pleasure of mine.

What do you think? Do you like Totino's Pizza?

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Ain't nothing wrong with loving total trash. I eat these on purpose for cheat meals:

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, they're absolute trash. But you can call me the racoon because I'll crawl up in that dumpster and shove that garbage down my throat.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I mean, I spent many years of my life living off Jacks pizza so I have no room to comment here.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
They're $1 each. $1. They're at least that good.

I went to the actual Totino's restaurant before that closed and it was really good.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
It's the best frozen pizza. It makes no effort to look or taste remotely like real pizza, and thus doesn't have to be compared to it. Other frozen pizzas attempt to be real pizza and fall desperately short.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
They're my guilty cheap pleasure as well though I haven't had them in years. I don't normally like thin crusts on pizza but there's just something about Totinos that I can't say no to.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
its a dollar, and yeah, they're kind of garbage. Barely qualifies as pizza but its edible and keeps people alive and can even taste good at times.

kowhite

May 14, 2019
Love those pizzas. To anyone who says it's not as good as a real pizza...it's like telling me Taco Bell isn't as good as real Mexican food.

Its just...not the same thing, they scratch their own itch.

And yes, it's garbage...delicious garbage!

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's bottom tier frozen pizza but it's at the top of the bottom. I'd still take it over DiGiorno's overpriced trash.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I still occasionally enjoy a Celeste pizza because that was one of my family's struggle foods when I was a kid. How does Totino's compare to that?

Oct 31, 2017
I recently had some of these Totino's Party Pizzas. And yeah, they are kinda garbage, but they're still pretty good! Good late night food when you don't want to fuck with too much.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I'll never stand between someone and their garbage! I love me some garbage. Please enjoy your garbage in moderation tho! We love you and care about you and don't want anything bad to happen to you

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's okay to like Garbage food, OP. Don't let anybody tell you different.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Those things rock. Can fill up your freezer with them for like $15. Ready out of the toaster oven in 10 minutes. Perfectly tasty. Cook them up in the microwave if you're feeling lazy and eat that slimy, delicious gruel with a fork.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I get it. I occasionally get cravings for McDonald's double cheeseburgers and caramel iced coffee, even though I can easily get better burgers and coffee elsewhere. I just get this warm, nostalgic feeling when I eat them and it reminds me of the struggles I've gone through and how much I have to be grateful for.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I still occasionally enjoy a Celeste pizza because that was one of my family's struggle foods when I was a kid. How does Totino's compare to that?
My family's struggle pizza was called Fox Deluxe from Foodland. I think they're pretty much Celeste under a different brand name. MAN I loved them as a kid.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Now here is a thread I can get behind. Just don't stick those fucking things in the microwave, I want my pizza pillows crispy and blossoming thank you.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
I microwave mine on a plate that dips in the middle, so the cheese sinks there. When it's done, I flip one side over and eat it like a calzone.

GooseTeeth

Oct 27, 2017
I used to microwave them and then roll them up like a burrito back in high school. I don't think i've had one since then but i remember them being fine for a buck.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've had a non pizza roll product from them. If its like that, I vote not garbage