• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zubalon

Banned
Dec 11, 2017
Does it make me horrible the only reason why I watched that movie was to see Marisa Tomei dance naked

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Miss Rourke slays them wigs. Los Angeles fashion icon etc

http://i./i/pix/2014/10/14/1413271726295_wps_55_13_OCTOBER_2014_LOS_ANGEL.jpg

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Mickey Rourke put too much of his actual life in this movie. It's a masterpiece.

Flabber

Oct 31, 2017
Miss Rourke slays them wigs. Los Angeles fashion icon etc

http://i./i/pix/2014/10/14/1413271726295_wps_55_13_OCTOBER_2014_LOS_ANGEL.jpg
I like a lot of things about this picture, but my favourite thing is maybe that he appears to be trying to go incognito since it looks like he gave the Starbucks people a false name.

"Mickey who? No idea what you're talking about, my name's Joe Joeson. The monogram on my hoodie? Nah, that's just MR as in Mr. Joe Joeson."

Also this is a fun thread since I found out my room mate hung out with him a few times not long after The Wrestler when he was shooting something in Toronto, her friend was his bodyguard.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy how easily people forgot about the Sin City movies.
Cuz he was in those, you know.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I like a lot of things about this picture, but my favourite thing is maybe that he appears to be trying to go incognito since it looks like he gave the Starbucks people a false name.

"Mickey who? No idea what you're talking about, my name's Joe Joeson. The monogram on my hoodie? Nah, that's just MR as in Mr. Joe Joeson."

Also this is a fun thread since I found out my room mate hung out with him a few times not long after The Wrestler when he was shooting something in Toronto, her friend was his bodyguard.
CvhRF53XgAAlI_M.jpg

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
This movie is so god damn good. Instantly became one of my all-time favorites the moment I watched it. Even if it wrecked me

It wasn't something i had any interest in initially either, but I came home to my roommate watching it during the deli scene and was instantly sold.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man deserved an Oscar for this role. It's a shame Sean Penn won it for Milk. Sorry. I saw milk. It's a good performance but this is one of those performances of a lifetime.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I just randomly thought about this scene and watched it again just now. I was about to create a thread about it until I saw that this thread was posted last year........and I posted in this thread too haha

Either way, it's still an amazing scene

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
The Wrestler is an amazing film and yes, Rourke is amazing in it. I really should watch it again soon. It's Aranofsky's best film easily. When the film released in theaters I drove to a small indie theater an hour and a half away just to see it.