• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
That cover by Puddle of Mudd is the height of comedy. Screeching to bongos.

This is the edit of that song that always makes me cry. Puddle of Mudd Nirvana cover but every high note is half speed...

burgervan

Oct 27, 2017
I've never heard that puddle of mudd cover before. Holy shit it's bad. I couldn't even last a full minute.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Seeing that Puddle of Mudd cover(his expressions too) for the first time was literally the most I'd laughed in years. Still makes me lose my breath

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was this:

But I don't think anything is topping that Puddle of Mudd cover lol

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
OP delete this thread. Why would you subject me to that.

And why can't I stop listening to it.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I think there might actually not be a worse cover. I couldn't even get past the first minute.

Possibly Scarlett Johanssen's album of Tom Waits covers? I can't even bring myself to subject myself to it so don't really know. I probably shouldn't comment on something I refuse to listen to.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Hot take: People who insist that Disturbed's version of The Sound of Silence is awful just think they're getting mad street cred for being aware of and liking an immensely famous and popular Simon & Garfunkel song. Strong "I'm 14 and nobody else my age is listening to this!!!!!" energy.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland

jExkuBD.gif

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I love Kirsten, but this ain't it:

This is some Emma Stone playing Asian in Aloha shit.

MrOblong

Oct 27, 2017
jExkuBD.gif

I've seen this gif for years and years. What is it taken from? I've never found its origin.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017

Don't you touch our Eurotrash. This is fine.
I love Kirsten, but this ain't it:

This is some Emma Stone playing Asian in Aloha shit.

This is just rather silly.

This is very much awful.
But alas, it feels just like a cringy live concert moment.

Honestly, i feel much more """"offended""" by the artistically bankrupt "acoustic covers" of HipHop ad RNB songs. You know, your Milows and... generally, your 'Youtuber with a guitar'

Can't say i didn't love the string instrument covers in Netflix' Bridgerton though. That's totally my jam