• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
I got the following message from a friend:

This seems sketchy so I went on Google but couldn't find much of anything other than the suggestions box showing a lot of other ppl have been searching this

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
110% a scam.

Side-note: ordered new Metcons, they are late to arrive. They are the only thing I'm really looking forward to until things improve.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think people are running out of shoes. They could get their workers to make stuff for hospitals though.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
*jeff foxworthy voice* If the domain in the popup preview doesn't match the url in the message text, you might be getting scammed

Alsim

Banned for Abuse Of The Giftbot system
Banned
Jul 1, 2019
Plenty of scams going on right now. It seems this pandemic brought out the worst in some people, unless they were always like this.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Look at that URL lol

YBgwJP5.png

Yeah seems legit X^)

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I've already gotten two texts telling me to click a link for my $1200 government check.

OP
OP
Solarc

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
I'm really curious about how this whole thing is supposed to work, how did the link reach me through my friend and how is it supposed to get something out of me?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've already gotten two texts telling me to click a link for my $1200 government check.
HELLO

THIS IS THE GOVERMENT

TO RECIEVE YOUR STIMULUS CHECK PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK BELOW

NOTE (TO RECIEE CHECK THERE WILL BE A SMALL SERVICE CHARGE PAYABLE IN ITUNES GIFT CARD OR GREEN DOT CARD)

BLESSINGS BE UPON YOU,

THE GOVERNMENT