• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikachu

Jan 14, 2018
User banned (3 days): Platform wars. Creating a troll thread.
When you think about every console and developers role in the industry, I tend to think of Nintendo in there own lane with there massive IPs and then Xbox/PlayStation fight in a similar land, sharing many massive titles and going for big tech and the ultimate quality console gaming experience.

PlayStation 4 trashed Xbox One last generation, I fear the same will happen to Xbox in the upcoming generation. PlayStation does everyone Xbox does, but with way better exclusives and often better hardware. Is there a "point" for Xbox to be in the market?

Prove me wrong below!

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
What is this thread, man?

There's a huge place for Xbox. And I say this as someone who isn't a fan.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'm just gonna post this sushi cat before the thread gets locked.

a21ebf4bbd5cbaae239dfd542b458326.jpg

He's such a cute fuzzy delicious boi.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah it's really nice that Microsoft lets studios do what they want to rather than making all their studios feel the same by story driven overly cinematic video games and also MLB.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
First of all, the "quality" of a game has many subjective elements.

Second, we don't even know what that quality is going to look like for either Playstation or Xbox come next gen. If you had asked this question in the 360 days you'd have gotten some interesting responses.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Why so many on Era apparently want Sony to have a monopoly on the console gaming space is something I will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.