• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'd love to get a signed copy of God of War 2018 from as many of its staff as possible.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd like my entire From collection to be signed by Miyazaki. I would imagine i am the only one.

Deleted member 15227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ultima VII Parts 1 and 2 signed by Richard Garriott

All my Command and Conquer games signed by the original Westwood crew.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
All these years and I still want this:

images

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't really give a shit about signatures. Would really like to tell some people how much joy and happiness some of their creations gave me, though.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Quake by Carmack & Romero, Mario 64 by Miyamoto and maybe Half-Life 1 by Newell/Laidlaw.

Also, any of the Saturn arcade ports by Yu Suzuki.

Jamesac68

Oct 27, 2017
We probably need a companion thread- What games do you have signed? Which I'd start but I'm at work, and can't do pictures to kick it off with.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
MGS1 by Kojima.
Dark Souls by Miyazaki.
Dead Rising by Inafune.
Nier: Automata by Taro.

Nov 1, 2017
FL, United States
I would like my copy of Punch Out! signed by Mike Tyson.

Years ago before the series' resurgence, I did have my copy of Yakuza for the PS2 signed by Mark Hamill. For all the stuff people bring to Star Wars Celebration for him to sign, I'm surprised that one stumped him. I mean, for just a few seconds I could see the look in his face, like, "wtf is Yakuza..."

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
We probably need a companion thread- What games do you have signed? Which I'd start but I'm at work, and can't do pictures to kick it off with.

I didn't ask for it, but Derek Smart once sent me a signed copy of Battlecruiser 3000AD... (I was going to do some work for something in that franchise, though that never came to fruition)

I was also sent a copy of Quake II Extremities signed by id Software for contributing to one of the included mods.

Also got a copy of Secret Quest for the Atari 2600 signed by Nolan Bushnell (was a reward tier for some arcade kickstarter project his sons set up).

Had a chance to get something signed by Kojima, but really the only Metal Gear games I finished were the NES games and the Acid games (which he did not direct).

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Resident Evil 4, RE Remake, RE Outbreak, and Godhand Signed by Shinji Mikami

Yakuza O, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, and the Collection signed by Toshihiro Nagoshi

Metal Gear Solid Collection signed by Hideo Kojima

Modern Warfare 2 signed by Jason West and Vince Zampella

Streets of Rage 2 Signed by Yuzo Koshiro

Edit:

Fucking forgot so many that came to mind after post:

Dark Souls and Bloodborne by Miyazaki

Max Payne 1 and 2 signed by Sam Lake

No More Heroes 1 & 2 Signed by Suda51

Deadly Premonition signed by Swery

Gears 1 signed by Cliffy B and Rod Fergusson

FF7 Signed by Kitase

Last edited:

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I would love all these:

Planescape Torment signed by Chris Avellone
Metal Gear Solid 2 signed by Kojima
Dragon Quest VIII signed by Yuji Horii
Judgment signed by Nagoshi

This is an interesting idea for games, though. Non-indie titles are made by so many people, almost feels weird focusing on just one creator.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I had my Switch signed by Suda earlier this year, but I was a huge dumbass and forgot to put some sort of sealant on it... now it's just half of a signature. :( Should have just left it docked tbh.

Just going to have to meet him again lol.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
People's signatures typically aren't something I've ever cared much about (and certainly wouldn't ever pay for), celebrity or not, and I already have a copy of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 soundtrack signed by my favorite musician ever, Yoko Shimomura, so I'm pretty well covered.

I can't say I would turn down a chance to have Sakurai sign my copy of Smash Ultimate (or any Smash), though. He's probably the sole developer whose signature I'd be happy to have. The man's a legend.

Noriea

Nov 8, 2017
Once got a photo with Koji Igarashi at E3 a couple years ago. He was standing with Bloodstained in the Xbox booth. I wished to GOD I had my copy of SotN with me for him to sign.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
I once missed out on having Miyamoto sign my Super Mario Bros. 3 and it still hurts.

I do have a copy of Kameo signed by a bunch of people at Rare, though, that's pretty cool.

iBhJf6K.png