• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So in the final season of Justice League Unlimited Lex Luthor after having been fused with Brainiac and lost the power, sought to bring Brainiac back. In the second last to episode it appears he has suceeded but in reality this happens:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyTRQ95o6o4

And the face shows how badly he screwed up:

eHOdNHA.png

Has any villain ever screwed up as badly as Lex did here?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Considering the villains have never won even though they have immortality or being able to revive or a thousand other measures to keep themselves alive... Well everything.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
So in the final season of Justice League Unlimited Lex Luthor after having been fused with Brainiac and lost the power, sought to bring Brainiac back. In the second last to episode it appears he has suceeded but in reality this happens:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyTRQ95o6o4

And the face shows how badly he screwed up:

eHOdNHA.png

Has any villain ever screwed up as badly as Lex did here?

That face shows something alright. At 2:55, he says "Brainiac, I'm coming". Isn't that a little inappropriate for a kids show? I can't believe that got by censors.

chiller

Apr 23, 2021
latest

Wesker freeing the Tyrant is a pretty good one, at least until they retconned it into a 5th-dimensional gambit to resurrect himself with superpowers.

I was just goofing around but lol at that actually being mentioned in your link.

Yeah, some of these are reaching lol, but there's way more than enough intentional innuendo to go around.

There isn't really a good way to go back and check this, but I thought Justice League/Unlimited was TV-PG?

Hm... HBO has every episode listed as TV-Y7, but there's definitely a case for TV-PG.