• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I would've loved it if this song at played at the end of Avengers Endgame to coincide with him getting his happy ending. But it wasn't just Cap's film, it was Tony's film as well.

But yeah, I love this song. I think it's one of the best things to come out of the MCU.

Apr 19, 2018
Are we talking about "song" in the strictest sense? Sung with vocals and composed/created specifically for a MCU movie, and not a licensed track?

If so, I'm having a hard time remembering any of the other options.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, yes it is.

It's when The First Avenger stops trying to a good superhero movie and becomes something anyone can feel good about watching.

The lyrics are intentionally dated, but that's fine since the montage is about showing how everyone loves Captain America.

Heroes turning out to be assholes happens in real life, but that's not why I watch movies.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Thats part of the reason I love this movie so much. It does a great job a capturing what was going on at the time(the lyrics of the song, for example), without being overly campy with the whole "America fuck yeah!" thing.

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on how you define song. Pretty sure it's the only original piece of music with lyrics in the MCU. If we're talking music generally, I like Taking A Stand from the Winter Soldier OST.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
absolutely. from one of the best mcu movies (which are always the ones with the least inter connectivity, btw)

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Why yes you are correct. One of the best parts of the movie and it pleases me that some people have turned around on Cap 1.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Black Panther has the best music by far. It's the only music in the entire MCU that I can actively remember actually.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Putting general music and OST's aside, its the only original song to come from the MCU isn't it?

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why yes you are correct. One of the best parts of the movie and it pleases me that some people have turned around on Cap 1.
I think a good part of the turn around on The First Avenger is knowing the full arc of Cap. After seeing Civil War I was always happy to go back and watch TFA knowing more of the story.