• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
motcYAk.jpg

I know the game started on 3DO, but I think most people would have played it on the PS1.

I think being the chef really makes it unique compared to other games. You can wack enemies with a frying pan. I can't think of any other FPS with such a great assortment of weapons. We'll never get another character as awesome as the Master Chef in PO'ed. It's time we appreciate this underrated classic.

Last edited:

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I legit thought this thread would be about Spartan 117.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Thought this was a joke thread, looked it up and it's a real game and not some kind of April Fools thing. Still disappointed the thread wasn't about my man John though.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I mean his backstory is certainly interesting. Master Chief that is. I have no idea what this game is.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
That pan-whacking sound effect packs more oomph than pretty much every modern FPS game weapon

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah he's definitely the most unique ever. Nothing will ever surpass it because I cannot conceptualize how that could happen therefore it is decided!

Yall really need to hit some books and learn new ways to talk about things. Every day there's a dozen "Isn't X the most [GENERIC BUT EXTREME DESCRIPTION] of all time?!?!?!?!"
Lol.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Came in with eyebrows raised. Left with eyebrows even higher. Well played OP.

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone getting into this thread like "ima troll this thread with a master chef show joke" and then suddenly this wasn't about halo but some game with an actual master chef in it

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this restaurant would be shut down by authorities if it had mutant slime monsters running amuck.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He only has one knife while the character in Devil Daggers has infinite knives. I don't know man.