• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
I mean, they can turn a lighthouse or move the statue of liberty with their bare hands and not even sweating about it.

What character in video game is stronger than that (without any tool/weapon) ?

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
jwx6fVX.png

At least, I'm assuming the Katamari itself doesn't count as a tool; I don't regard it as such (that is, it doesn't make the things attached to it 'lighter' or anything like that)

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
those items turn into leaves which i would assume do not have the same mass as the item itself, ie, they are magic

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Not only that, but they have the strongest pockets known to man! They can carry 30 statues of liberty in them without even slowing down. That's 6750 tons of extra weight!

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they can turn a lighthouse or move the statue of liberty with their bare hands and not even sweating about it.

Cloud has solar system destructive capacity he can tank the same amount of damage, Squall and Saviour Lightning are stronger than him. This is just FF chars.

Xenogears and SMT are above FF for example.

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
Ganondorf can only be defeated by Link.

Minecraft Steve is pretty fucking strong, even by AC VIllager standards.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Idk that hand of God that you play in the game Black & White was pretty damn powerful. Could throw poor villagers quite a long way.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Villager can also warp space/time with the pocket dimension. Probably an instant loss for anyone who gets pocketed unless they have the power of dimensional travel to escape it.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Villager does have some serious muscle. Maybe that's why Nook doesn't charge interest or have a due date on all those loans.

RadiantDan

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan
They get KO'd by wasps and tarantulas though. Would me more accurate to say they're the biggest glass cannon in videogame history I guess.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

They're clearly miniature versions though, so they aren't to scale. Still respectable, but not high enough feats to match even the mid tiers of the Nintendo games. Below plenty of characters from Zelda, Mario, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Mother, and Pokemon.

That's without even mentioning Non-Nintendo series.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but they have social anxiety preventing them from doing anything while someone else is watching because they think it would be "rude".

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dude can have like, 40 whale sharks in his pockets without even making a big deal about it.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
The villager isn't even the strongest character in its own game. Tarantula wipes the floor with villager.
Villager just has super strength but not invulnerability. I haven't seen a tarantula move a lighthouse. And I don't think Villager has ever tried to punch a tarantula.

Feb 15, 2019
Villager just has super strength but not invulnerability. I haven't seen a tarantula move a lighthouse. And I don't think Villager has ever tried to punch a tarantula.

I mean for it just to be able to harm something that can move lighthouses with ease it has to be pretty strong. Tarantula's just aren't interested in lighthouses. The villager knows it can't beat the tarantula, that's why it captures it. For it knows the futility of trying to fight the strongest being on the island.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
The villager can't even confront another resident by themselves, they need to ask Isabelle.

Isabelle who immediately commands respect from whoever transgressed, be it a swole jock or a snooty aristocrat.

THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I mean for it just to be able to harm something that can move lighthouses with ease it has to be pretty strong. Tarantula's just aren't interested in lighthouses. The villager knows it can't beat the tarantula, that's why it captures it. For it knows the futility of trying to fight the strongest being on the island.
the tarantula can't even defeat a flimsy net