• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
canada

Because no matter how many times I see this I get goosebumps. Absolutely phenomenal pacing, sound design, and jokes. Goodfellas, Shawshank, War of the Worlds, they have nothing on the emotional rollercoaster of this climactic event.

NOT THE GUMDROP BUTTON

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Its really good

Rewatched shrek recently, and its actually really clever and subtle with its comedy, with some adult jokes thrown in

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Was "Immigrant Song" the climax of Shrek 3? I remember that being the only part of that movie I liked.

edit: I just looked it up and it's Barracuda and only like 5 seconds of Immigrant Song.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked Shrek 2. It was a great sequel. Hard to believe the movie came out in 2004. The highlight being the "I need a hero" sequence.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We've definitely had this thread before, haven't we?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope.

Before you say "I hate the dub" it's the only video of it I could find that's actually *in sync* which is more important to me

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Short Circuit 2's "I Need a Hero" is better.

giphy.gif

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Every time I see a thread on mobile that has a ridiculous premise, I always presume it is started by Veelk.

I'll give him credit, he never made this thread. :P

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I can't think of anything better at the moment so I'll have to agree with you OP.

Oct 27, 2017
GA, USA
It really is great. I absolutely loved it when I first saw the movie and remembered it better than practically every other part of the series.