• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Whenever I have an itch, I usually run it under hot water or place a hot spoon on it and it feels so amazing and cathartic to do? I can't explain it but it's just such a good feeling. Anyone else do this and agree that its one of the best sensations ever

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
I've never done it, but apparently it's so good that some have deliberately replicated this with poison oak.

reelbigeddy

Nov 16, 2017
UK
I do it with the eczema on my hands, which in turn dries them out and makes it even worse.
Worth it though.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
uhh have you tried scratching the shit out of it?

kSNGCj.gif

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Never done this.

But i have gone to bed to warm sheets. And drank hot tea in a cold night. And cracked all ten fingers in one go. And beaten Artorias. And ruffled good hair. And accelerated pedal to the metal. And smelled the sea on a cold fall night.

Oct 26, 2017
I do it with the eczema on my hands, which in turn dries them out and makes it even worse.
Worth it though.
Oh my goodness, I do the same thing! I thought I was the only one who did it.

It feels so good, but then yeah... It gets really bad.
People without eczema cannot understand the near orgasmic ecstasy of having a damn good scratch at it.
Then the feeling of guilt when you realize how much damage you just did.