• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sanstesy

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Needless to say this is a rhetorical question. How could any pop album compete with the utter fabulous streak of pop genius permitting through each single track of this timeless masterpiece? Talent ahead of its time.

'Nothing Really Matters' could play in any night club of the world right now and people of all ages would go off. What an achievement.

Any objections?

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's definitely up there, even though I think Madonna's self-titled might be my personal favorite of hers.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
jzolVJS.jpg

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
It is such a different album, I don't really consider it pop. Great though.

I have to agree with Thriller as well.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
It's up there with Lemonade for best album by a major pop star, yeah. MJ being a rapist pedo invalidates his work tbh

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Quicker than a ray of liiiiight and goooiooiine forrrrrrrrr waitijjggg for a

Tiiiiime when

Earth shall beeeeee aassssss oooooooooOOooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooone

AND II FEEEEUUUUUUUHHHL

LIKE. I. JUST. GOT. HOME. AND I FEEEEEEEWEWEEL

AND I FEEUUUHL

LIKE I JUST GOT HOOOME AND I FEEEEEUUUUUHHHHHHJLLLLLLLYEAA YEEAA

WEEOOOEOOOEOOOOOWEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOO

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea it's the best pop album if u mean it's a sweaty fever dream of an album locked behind my repressed memories of junior high

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Fleetwood Mac Rumors is poppy so that qualifies and it should be considered the GOAT. Literally every song on the album is single-quality

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's Madonna's best album but I feel like it only barely gets into the top tier if it does at all

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Holy Spearit's Blackout is. However, there is a n argument for Confession on the Dance Floor.