• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
I first saw an ad for Qdoba in Seattle and it just looked terrible. Like someone explained Mexican food to an all-white marketing firm. But now theyre making a big push. There is Qdoba in LA, where good Mexican food exists(I assume there must also be some good Mexican food in Seattle).
Is really as bad as I imagine it to be?

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
No, it is not trash. Perfectly serviceable American Mexican food if you can't get real Mexican food.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I like it, not to go out of my way for it, but when I was at the office there was one across the street and got it occasionally for lunch. A good alt to chipotle.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Burrito places (Moe's, Chipotle, Qdoba) occupy a higher tier of fast food than most burger places. Qdoba is pretty decent.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty good, I think they do some things better than Chipotle (the queso especially)

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
My g/f and I now go to Qdoba instead of Chipolte just because they offer Impossible meat (she's a vegan). I had never been to one in the 20 years I have lived in the Seattle area, but now it's like all we eat when we can't decide on something to make. I also feel like I get more food in their bowls than I did at Chipolte.

LinkSlayer64

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2018
For my area it's
Moe's (great deals)
Qdoba (better prices than Chipotle) <-> Chipotle (more availability.)

Stainless

Feb 26, 2018
Nashville,TN
It's okay occasionally... but if you're in Cali, fuck qdoba and eat the real stuff. Best Mexican food I ever had was when I was in San Diego

Agree with others, it's def better than Chipotle

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
The one time I went to one, everything in my tacos was ice cold. That location, the only one in the area, closed up after only a couple years. Meanwhile, the Chipotle just down the street from it continues to thrive.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Qdoba is better than Chipotle but not better than Moe's imo. Then again I haven't been to any in years. Chipotle is largely trash tier imo.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
What? Qdoba is fucking awesome. Hell of a lot better than Chipotle, that's for fucking sure.

The best is when their seasonal mango salsa salad is on the menu, you can get that mango salsa in a burrito too. Mmmmm.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
It's basically just Chipotle. So whatever your opinion of that may be, apply it to Qdoba.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
I like Qdoba more than Chipotle, and Izzo's more than Qdoba, and Torchy's more than Izzo's. Never been to Moe's though.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
Qdoba is better than Chipotle. Queso actually tastes like something.

When I tried Chipotle's, it was like liquid cardboard.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
The queso at Qdoba is great:

catering-queso.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
everytime ive gotten qdoba the tortillas have been slimey. Kills it for me.

Chipotle also has a smooth spicy salsa that qdoba cant compare to.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not the best of the fast casual burrito places but it's pretty decent.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The one by me has been dirty as shit both times I wanted to go in and try something (preCOVID). I turned around and left both times. Haven't eaten there and probably never will. Fool me twice... etc..

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I used to have Chipotle and Qdoba nearby.

- Chipotle tried to kill people
- No diablo queso
- More expensive
- Dry meats
- Gets mad when you ask them to toast your burrito

I think Chipotle is the only chain resturant I vowed never to go back to.