• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Sorta off topic, but I thought I'd seen all of them until I discovered some older Vines the other week. This one cracks me up.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Every time I try to look up a boss strategy without fail.

Used to see it on gamefaqs all the time years ago. Sad I still see it on era when someone posts a thread about getting stuck. "Guess you should just give up now, OP. It's not worth it if you're already stuck." So much thinly veiled bragging, too. haha

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was just watching him suffer through 11 varieties of hot pockets yesterday

Good times

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
A year or two ago, I remember watching a compilation of all his best stuff, and once I started laughing pretty hard, which was maybe 2 or 3 in, I couldn't breathe. I love that about old Vine comps, etc. You just have no recovery time. LOL The guy's funny and gets to the core of what makes a lot of the things we enjoy look ridiculous to others, or even those within those communities. Thing is, he's part of the joke too; he doesn't portray himself as being above the joke or those he's joking about, which I think is a big part of what makes his stuff work for me and feel authentic.

I like this guy more than I like The Simpsons
Give him 25 more years to start disappointing you.
LOL

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I find that comparison somewhat of a disservice to ProZD, even as someone who acknowledges the Simpsons has an insane amount of high-quality material.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
I saw him at Disneyland, couldn't remember his actual name (despite loving that sketch where he says his name a LOT), and couldn't bring myself to say "I love your stuff, ProZD" to a person in real life.

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He also does the dub voice for Vaseraga in Granblue Fantasy Versus, he's pretty great.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If ya'll haven't watched, he stars as the main character of the RocketJump / Crunchyroll series, Anime Crimes Division.
It's pretty fantastic.