• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I can answer this as I had a camera up there recently and I watched it on the screen.

Poop does what the fuck it wants till your bumhole forces its will upon it.

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know about that but I do know that your ass hair acts like those big car wash brushes that smooths the poop as it releases.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's only thursday.

Keep this stuff in your head until you can safely release it during the allotted timeframe.

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
I remember, as a kid, having to go real bad, but the log being so gigantic that it would simply refuse to come out. I'd cry out to my parents telling them it hurt so much that I couldn't pass it. And then it finally, somewhat forcefully, burrowed its way out in a moment that, to (very) young me, didn't feel that different from a certain scene in the original Alien movie.

I'm glad it hasn't happened since.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i have to imagine it is very packed inside that place

and then the butthole will snip it into smaller pieces

Last edited:

GavinGT

Sep 28, 2020
It rests inside the poop womb, being nurtured and fed until it's ready to be delivered.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Your throat is phallic shape and reshapes everything you swallow in logs. Don't believe me? Next time you make a masterwork log slide it down your throat and it will go down smooth as it's a perfect fit.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You answered your own question. Didn't even fake ignorance, just still posted it. It's not even Friday, let alone the weekend.

2/10, don't try again.