• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
You might be into something OP.
One thing to notice is that Link is in fact dead the whole time during his journey through Koholint in the famous entry The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Fast and Furious 5: The reckoning.

"I build my lifebar one quarter heart at a time." - Domilink Torreto

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
ThinLittleAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif
Lmao what is this from?

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He uses a glass vessel that may have once held insects
The milk was likely never pasteurized either

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really know how young Young Link is, but I would imagine he's still at the age where milk is fine (going by Earth mammal rules)

OP
OP
TheDanimal

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
More importantly: is Old Young Link still affected by milk? Why doesn't he have a milk drinking taunt?

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Baby cow juice isn't healthy for humans btw. We're the only species that extracts the milk of another animal, milk that's meant for the offspring of that animal.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OP milk isn't exclusive to humans. Most humans don't drink human-made milk past infancy

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, really? I...thought it would be the other way around

Nah.

Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerancein adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these communities. Lactose intolerance is also very common in people of West African, Arab, Jewish, Greek, and Italian descent.

Source

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
That's what makes us great. We're also the only species that bakes cookies.
We were so occupied with whether we could do it, we didn't stop to think if we should drink the infant milk of a perpetually impregnanted cow who is forever separated from her calf since obviously the milk isn't for it. It's to sell to humans.

iliketopaint_93

Use of alt account
Sep 3, 2018
What's gross about ending a hard day's work with a nice, frothy, creamy beverage mostly consisting of liquified fat and some nutrients and other fluids produced directly from inside a body?

Last edited: