• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Bowser has too.

Some of the Links and Zeldas are also canonically the ancestors of other Links and Zeldas (Ultimate's Zelda, for example, is from ALttP, who is ancestor to the Zeldas from ALBW and LoZ/AoL).

Most of the Pokémon are capable of breeding in-game, by the way, except for Mewtwo, who is a legendary and Pichu, who is a baby. Of the Pokémon, Pikachu is the only one who is confirmed (because Pichu exists)

Of the others though, you know Shulk is definitely going to smash after the Xenoblade credits roll. Also, are the ice climbers confirmed to be an item?
Miyamoto says that he is Bowser Jr's mother, and going off of Yoshi's Island, the stork could have delivered him.

None of the Pokemon are distinct entities, so I didn't count breeding since there's no guarantee that the specific ones in Smash have been bred. Plus the lore is that no one actually knows where Pokemon eggs come from, so we there's no guarantee that they sexually reproduce at all.

ALttP Zelda is a fair point. Hard to say for the Links because of all of the timelines and ambiguity.

Logically speaking, Shulk almost certainly did smash. But there's no factual proof of it.

EDIT: And the Ice Climber's relationship has never been confirmed IIRC. They might be siblings for all we know.

Bobcat Fancy

Jul 21, 2019
Bowser has too.

Some of the Links and Zeldas are also canonically the ancestors of other Links and Zeldas (Ultimate's Zelda, for example, is from ALttP, who is ancestor to the Zeldas from ALBW and LoZ/AoL).

Most of the Pokémon are capable of breeding in-game, by the way, except for Mewtwo, who is a legendary and Pichu, who is a baby. Of the Pokémon, Pikachu is the only one who is confirmed (because Pichu exists)

Of the others though, you know Shulk is definitely going to smash after the Xenoblade credits roll. Also, are the ice climbers confirmed to be an item?

EDIT: Forgot about Yoshi and Birdo. Two gender-fluid dinosaurs who happened to find each other aren't going at it? Unlikely.
The pokémon are just individual members of species and could easily be virgins or not. Is the Pikachu supposed to be the one from the cartoon? Has he ever...? (haven't watched all the episodes 😰)

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario doesnt fuck.
Toad fucks all the time I bet
DCAbk7OUAAI-tb7.jpg

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

I'm inclined to believe everyone of the primary mario characters is a Virgin besides Bowser since he canonically has children and .jr thought peach was his mom.

I dont believe we're supposed to think of Mario, Peach, luigi, etc as actual people wish desires and needs. They're more icons and character designs meant to fulfill the will of the designers. Unless they start having kids then you kinda got to think about the intercourse that would lead to them (then again storks are canon right?).

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Miyamoto says that he is Bowser Jr's mother, and going off of Yoshi's Island, the stork could have delivered him.

None of the Pokemon are distinct entities, so I didn't count breeding since there's no guarantee that the specific ones in Smash have been bred. Plus the lore is that no one actually knows where Pokemon eggs come from, so we there's no guarantee that they sexually reproduce at all.

ALttP Zelda is a fair point. Hard to say for the Links because of all of the timelines and ambiguity.

Logically speaking, Shulk almost certainly did smash. But there's no factual proof of it.

EDIT: And the Ice Climber's relationship has never been confirmed IIRC. They might be siblings for all we know.
See, the Pokémon not being distinct entities and being more like the platonic ideal of that species means that they can't be virgins. If they represent all members of that species, that includes all the individuals who have done the dirty. And the ones who haven't too, I suppose.

So they're both virginal and non-virginal. The Pokémon in Smash possess Schrödinger's Virginity.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Yoshi is capable of asexual reproduction according to Game and Watch Gallery Advance's Chef minigame.

No fun answer: Canonically all Mario characters are just acting in a play, there's no canon between games and the private lives of the actors aren't related to the things we see onscreen. Hence the massive inconsistencies between games.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I don't see how he could be abstinent. He's a hero, he's famous, he's relatively good looking, he's wealthy (all those gold coins!), he's tall (after ingesting a mushroom), he's athletic (plays over a dozen sports at a pro level), and he has a ton of charisma.
If he is abstinent he probably has to turn down sex every week which is not likely unless he's asexual, but even if he's asexual surely he gave sex a try at least once.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
He's a plumber from Brooklyn in his 30s. Maybe he's a Mushroom Kingdom virgin, but he ain't a New York virgin.

Deleted member 51848

Jan 10, 2019
Definitely has a drug problem consuming all those magic mushrooms.

Nocturno

Oct 27, 2017
After reading the thread title my mind stopped for three minutes while my surroundings slow-moed.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Rocking that moustache? You bet he smashes regularly

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Kind of a weird thread considering Mario basically looks like a toddler.
That's never an acceptable excuse for creepy talk surrounding underage looking anime characters due to art style, not sure why it should be here.
Counterpoint: Mario does not look like a toddler.

Anatomically, he's short like a toddler... but saying that he looks like a toddler is an exaggeration. He looks more like an adult with dwarfism, if anything. And the point regarding stylized cartoon characters is simply that they often don't feature proper human-like anatomical proportions, period... adult-like or kid-like.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia