• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TV
  • Castlevania Season 3
  • Ozark Season 3
  • Beastars official release
  • Better Call Saul Season 5 (starting late Feb)​
  • Westworld Season 3

Games
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • Doom Eteral

I'm sure I'm missing stuff others might be interested in, including movies out then. But I honestly cant remember a time when there were 5 starting shows I was interested in on top of other things I was following from earlier in the month.
What are you interested in?

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5 Royal alone is probably going to eat an entire month+ of my life, just like P5 did in 2017. Can't wait.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Other than Darksiders, it'll have the first game purchases of the year for me in Animal Crossing, DOOM, and Persona. Can't wait for those, an oasis in one of the driest Q1s i can ever remember

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
March 13th is absolutely ridiculous:

Bloodshot
My Spy
The Hunt
Misbehaviour
Lost Girls (Netflix)
Stargirl (Disney+)
Animal Crossing Switch New Horizons (Switch)
Nioh 2 (PS4)

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how dry February has been for games, March looks packed to the gills.

Oct 27, 2017
Dinuba, CA
Definitely. I and my brother are getting Animal Crossing for sure. I will probably have to wait on Doom just because of the lack of being able to split my game time up. As far as the TV side of things go, I have such a huge backlog of shows on top of the ones that you just mention that I will always be swimming upstream until at least the summer.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be all over Better Call Saul and Westworld.

I'll eventually play Doom Eternal, not sure if it'll be in March.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally gonna get to watch the new Star Wars. Otherwise, not much on my radar.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Just Better Call Saul, Westworld and Doom for me. It's all I'll have time for, anyway, since I'm up to my eyeballs in work.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Nothing for me, sadly. April's going to be my month, though with Final Fantasy 7 Part 1, 007: No Time to Die, Money Heist Season 4 and more.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Only planning on getting Doom Eternal from that list but not day 1, still not even beat Doom 2016 so i am in no rush, maybe in a year on a steam sale.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
TV-wise, not too much outside of Westworld. April/May will be far more stacked what with a wealth of Spring anime like RE: Zero 2 and Season 2 of Fruits Basket coming out along with whatever else will be coming.
Persona 5 Royal alone is probably going to eat an entire month+ of my life, just like P5 did in 2017. Can't wait.
I'm being an idiot and picking it up a launch and probably not touching it until Summer. Animal Crossing, Doom, RE3, P5R, and FF7R all release within a few weeks of each other and I won't have a full month to dedicate to Persona until probably after TLoU2.

It's gonna be a wild, jam-packed time for games.