• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Kingdom Hearts 3 your last kh game?

• Yes

Votes: 45 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 367 74.9%
  • Depends

Votes: 78 15.9%

• Total voters

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
I havent played something this batshit since the ps2 era, so no, im on board 5 life.

MattyB_84

Jan 3, 2019
Depends. I have a lot of doubts that things are ever going to get resolved. Also, considering I'm 34 now and knowing how long it took between 2 and 3, I may not even be playing games by the time KH4 comes out. Maybe I'm wrong....maybe it won't take nearly as long, but with how Square-Enix operates now, it may be time for me to get off of Mr. Normura's Wild Ride

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
Hell no, but we reached the peak with Disney properties so hear me out. KH + Shonen Jump.

Deleted member 17952

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As long as new Disney properties are being created, Kingdom Hearts will continue on expanding.

It's not about what happens to Sora, it's about the worlds we visit... and the friends we make along the way.

Oct 29, 2017
The bigger question is when will it release :| ?????? Not a massive fan of the series but the last main line KH that came out was donkey years ago.

7th_heaven

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
THe next KH game will be biggest crossover game make by Nomura. It's will bigger than dissidia series bc Versus 13 + TWEWY + Disney + new origin story

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
You tell them, OP.

Kingdom Hearts 3 had to cost around 1.00000000000000000 yens? and the game has shipped around 5 million copies, that's a flop if I've ever seen one.

hans_castorp

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. I grow up with kh. Beating the first one back at release it's one of my favourite gaming memories.

I love silly fun games, and KH it's the AAA of silly fun games.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
We gamefaqs now bois

Edit: To clarify what I mean, why make a thread like this with such a low effort post that doesn't even go into bare details what you find so bs about KH3. Is it the story/ending? Doesn't Kingdom Hearts have always had convoluted writing and plot devices?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I'm here for Nomura's bullshit. Cut all the Disney garbage and just give me what happened during the last five hours of this game but with actual room to breathe. So no, absolutely not my last.
Same.

I was disappointed that 80% of the game was just Disney stuff. I only care about the KH stuff.

Give me more of that in the next one please. Also I really hope they don't keep making us wait to find out what's in the box.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Oh hell no! Even with the warts, I love these games and 3 is pretty damn fantastic so far from what I've played.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Can't say for certain until I have a more solid understanding of what the future of the series looks like... Depends.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not everyone knows is the end of the Xehanort saga, so are you done with kh and Nomura in general?

I'm kinda done with his bs.

You arent the only one OP, I'm right there with you.

setting up that ending after 10 years of waiting is the straw that broke the camel's back. Not even going to pick it up untill we get a final mix because even the gameplay offerings were lacking.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
Yes

I don't want to spoil anything but after this, I don't really care what happens anymore

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I'm along for this crazy ride as long as the games continue to be fun to play.

The story was always nonsense and 3 simultaneously confirms that and doubles down on it, and it's all the better for it.

PrismStar

Oct 27, 2017
No. Why should I? It's by far the best game in the series and I'm excited by whatever Nomura makes next.

OP
OP

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, you really hate KH3, huh? First trying to spin 5 million shipped as a failure now this.

I have a lot fo issues with Nomura's storytelling, but no. The gameplay in KH3 is great and that's what matters most.
What a weird question. You must have really hated 3.
Why does KH piss you so much?

Look my post history, im actually defending this game when Era keep criticizing the story.

On my phone and in car now will post my reasoning later why this game and Nomura piss me off so much.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
so did those sales figures piss you of so much that you had to open this thread?

Edit: and to answer the question - NO. Im even more excited for the future now than ever. Can't wait to see what the team with the experience of their first Console Game in the back can do in the future

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I really want a GoW esque reboot with weighty KH1 combat and the Disney worlds being interwoven with the main plot more clearly.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
No, that was 3D until Square Enix change their stance on VA for main nulbered games for the Europe.