• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I love my nudes

• Yes

Votes: 459 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 249 31.4%
  • NuDE CuLTurE IS BAd

Votes: 84 10.6%

• Total voters

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Instagram is proof that lots of people openly admire good non-nude photos taken of themselves.

So why would nudes be any different?

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
When I used Tinder 3 years ago pretty hard, I never even once got into nude-sending. Is this common?

Oh well, found my now-fiance on Tinder, so still won.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Not only do I enjoy seeing my own nudes, I pretty much always have a nice wank sesh everytime I catch myself naked in front of my mirror

Ain't nothing wrong with that homie

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Cant say I've send nudes over tinder since we're usually nude together by the first date but nothing wrong with confidence in how you look

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You do you, OP. Who cares, you're confident in yourself and you aren't hurting anyone, I don't care about the rest

OP
OP
Cryptosporidium
Oct 25, 2017
canada
Is getting turned on by your own nudes an indication of being homosexual?
yx63ig7ialm31.jpg

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
None of y'all have ever had consensual heterosexual sex with a clone of yourself and it shows

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty weird, yeah.

There's worse problems to have though, and it's definitely better than hating your body. Love yourself as much as you want man 👍🏼

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
"Why can't you fuckers be normal?

By which, of course, I mean have self loathing and hate your own body like me!"

Introvert

Nov 5, 2017
No, but earlier this year, when I got out of the shower one afternoon, right after washing my hair, I was looking in the bathroom mirror while fixing my hair (it's shoulder length and curly) and I decided to put it in a side-part to see what it would look like since I always keep it parted in the center. Anyway, after side-parting my hair and wiping the fog off the mirror, I got a glance of my reflection and noticed that I looked like a woman and, well, "it" moved a bit.

Ever since that day, I've been having these weird and disorienting thoughts about my gender. As best as I can describe it, it feels like my mind is a house that I've been living in since childhood and despite the fact, knowing every inch of that house, one day on the way from the kitchen to the living room, I discovered a door to a room that I hadn't noticed before, but apparently it's always been there.

This is all normal, right?