• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone

Ok I've smoked weed a decent amount of times in my life but not often at all, it still feels like I've barely ever had it

And I took a puff of my friend's..... it looked like a vape?

And unfortunately I treated it like an inhaler so I took a big puff then held it in for like 8 seconds

and now I'm high out of my mind

I'm tryna be on a diet am I for sure screwed or would it be possible to have enough willpower?

Thank you kindly,

Pleaseinsertdisctwo

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Oh that'll never be me lol I've hated 95% of my experiences with it

I was just wondering about this current one
Enjoy the high my friend

giphy.webp

(If you really don't want the munchies drinking lots of water should help)

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Don't start eating, when you take that first bite you have lost. But if you don't eat anything it can be done, imho.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
Colonel Munchie's helicopter was shot down roughly seven kilometres outside of Hanoi. The wreckage was found and all cargo cataloged and accounted for; however, in all modern United States records, Munchie is labeled as K.I.A. To this day, the family of Colonel William Munchie seek closure.

If you have any information that could provide incite into the whereabouts or final resting place of Colonel Munchie, keep it to yourself -- our phone is broken.

I've been drinking. Vices are awesome.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
yea just drink some water you'll be fine
this

also, I get high a lot and gained a lot of weight in the past from the constant munchies... but I've been able to manage that by keeping snacks that won't totally fuck me up.

I'm talkin' fruit & berries, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, that kind of stuff. Some water and apple slices with a lil bit of peanut butter is a lot better than the shit I used to shovel into my face when I got high and just as filling

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone

And I took a puff of my friend's..... it looked like a vape?

And unfortunately I treated it like an inhaler so I took a big puff then held it in for like 8 seconds

and now I'm high out of my mind

Pleaseinsertdisctwo

snULsvv.gif

BTW Pro tip. Holding a breath of weed in doesn't amount to much. THC is absorbed incredibly fast. The most important part is making sure you breath deep.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
For me, it knocks me out and I fall asleep anyways. lol

Drink lots of water and avoid the temptation to eat. Enjoy the high! <3

Also, a good idea to eat a meal before smoking.

Last edited:

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think about food or start watching those Youtube food vloggers, once you do... it's over lol.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Drink water.
Eat your normal meals before and close to smoke time.

And self control.
I just ate a fat edible 5 min ago and it's a matter of practice

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've taken edibles and tincture and haven't had the munchies. I just get sleepy, numb, and don't give a shit about anything.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Like with every drug, effects differ because everyone's body is different. I personally don't get hungry if I don't think about food.

Last edited:

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I've spent thousands of dollars at Costco proper and their food courts to study this very topic.
Personal results are no but I hear it's possible but Seems like a lot of work so eh.

Agent_J

Oct 30, 2017
I think it depends on the type of strain, at least from my experience. Indica usually gets my appetite going more than Sativa.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Everything tastes so good. Just give in :)

but on a serious note, yes, I often smoke and don't eat anything.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly i never really get the munchies.

But i usually smoked right after dinner for some chilling so maybe i'm just full.

But maybe i'm just broken because when i'm drunk i forget to eat and don't feel hungry at all, which comes up again very quick once i sober up.

Oct 25, 2017
this

also, I get high a lot and gained a lot of weight in the past from the constant munchies... but I've been able to manage that by keeping snacks that won't totally fuck me up.

I'm talkin' fruit & berries, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, that kind of stuff. Some water and apple slices with a lil bit of peanut butter is a lot better than the shit I used to shovel into my face when I got high and just as filling
Fruit is so good while high

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
In a sense. I mean, I don't smoke, but I still get the "munchies" when I get wasted on edibles. However, I'm usually so far into outer space during it, I'm unable to even get up, so said munchies remain unsatisfied. Lol

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Smoke after you eat- leads to a more mellow high anyway.

Eat healthy snacks- grapes and carrots are fascinating while stoned.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite things to eat when/if I get the munchies: sliced up cucumbers, lime, salt, tajin.

Whew.

Nov 9, 2017
Having the munchies while high is nothing compared to the munchies I had when I tried Xanax. Everything tasted so good. Talenti gelato was the best I had ever tasted lol.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Only if you start smoking all the time to the point where being high is just as normal as being sober. Not worth it

thats not true. I dont get high, and while the munchies now are different than when I was just starting out, I definitely will lose my inhibitions and pig out

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I can't say I've ever really had the munchies from it - at least, no more than I do while sober.

Maybe I've just never smoked enough. Even the sublingual oil doesn't do it - although it provides an interesting, longer high, and one that comes with long enough a delay that sometimes I forget it's coming.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Once I hit a daily threshold of usage, the muchies stop being a thing for me. At best it can stimulate my appetite when I'm feeling nauseous from medication.