• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure about you guys but I just don't visit my town shopping centre, high street shops or corner shops that often. My local shopping hotspots have gradually begun emptying out, cafes/coffee shops moving in and empty store fronts becoming more and more frequent. It's just so inconvenient compared to purchasing online; why spend 30mins going from shop to shop and not finding what you want when it's just a click/button press away? It's become something that makes less sense to me as time goes on. But outside of mine or your shopping preferences, trying to objectively look at the situation, what can be done to bring people back to the physical shopping world? Is it even possible?
Fee free parking? More events? Cheaper prices? Lowered rent costs?

It really seems like it has run it's course and it's a matter of time before they disappear for good and make way for housing. Will it be 'saved'?

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Sod it I'm posting in this one.

Three different opening posts is what's really blowing my mind right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.