• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure about you guys but I just don't visit my town shopping centre, high street shops or corner shops that often. It's just so inconvenient compared to purchasing online; why spend 30mins going from shop to shop and not finding what you want when it's just a click/button press away? It's become something that makes less sense to me as time goes on. But outside of mine or your shopping preferences, trying o o

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
i assume this is a distinctly non-American colloquialism, but if i gather the meaning i usually dont go out to a store for anything other than grocery shopping these days. mostly because i live in a super rural/country region and if i want, well, anything, i kind of have no choice. i do almost all of my shopping online because its very likely to be an hour plus for me to get to where i can find what im looking for, and its likely to be more expensive anyway.

when i lived in Philadelphia i tried to do a lot more brick-and-mortar shopping, but even then it really depended on how much more i was willing to spend simply to support physical locations i liked versus getting off of my 5th sixteen hour work shift that week and wanting to spend less money for the same items from the comfort of my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.