• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is it gross to not shower after sex?

• Yes

Votes: 259 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 419 29.4%
  • Depends on how messy the sex was

Votes: 748 52.5%

• Total voters

CarbonCrush

Oct 27, 2017
A friend brought this up a while ago - they felt it was nasty not to shower after sex.

I enjoy the filth and no way am i fighting post-sex coma.

Oct 27, 2017
Why does your poll question not match the thread question?

#1 ERA pet peeve!

My answer is that I typically do not shower, unless I need to.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Usually it's good enough that we both pass out afterwards so....no

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
If I'm going to sleep anyways no, I'm not going to wake myself up taking a shower when I can just knock off

Oct 27, 2017
My next weekend thread will be:

Title: Are you racist?
Poll Question: Are you not racist? Yes/No

Then I will ask mods to ban everyone who answers the poll as being racist, even though the title implied the question would have the opposite answers.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
1) If the sex is good the last thing I want to do immediately after is stand in a shower. So, usually, no.

2) I'm usually very clean already before the sex. So, what we're really talking about is, what? Sweat and lube maybe? Hardly the grossest thing, imo...

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Like any natural bodily function - If you feel the need to shower after, something either went wrong or way too right.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Depends. If its at night nah just use a baby wipe to do some quick cleanup if you must and go to sleep. Probably should take a shower after in the morning though.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
always piss after sex, at least.

but this is also obviously geared towards people who do not have sex more than once a day.

Garth2000

Oct 27, 2017
Shower after? No.

Shower before? Yes.

Cleanup after? Yes. Pee/hot cloth wipes/mouthwash depending on what happened

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Me and my gf usually don't unless it was a hot night temp wise.
And you should be showered/clean going in people cmon.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Taking a shower before is mandatory but after it depends.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Shower before for clean fun. Shower after if you sense a lot of sweat between your cheeks.

Shower together and then take a nap. It's the bees knees.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanna cuddle on my couch and watch tv after. I don't have enough energy after we're done.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hard for me to imagine that women certainly shouldn't be, assuming any foreign objects were going into their vagina during the sex.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I don't know if I've EVER showered after sex. Normally before sometime relatively close enough that I feel clean. That feels weird to me.

I'll rinse off afterward with a washcloth or something I guess depending, but mostly ... nah.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
as long as there's a shower between the sex and interacting with people you don't have sex with, you're fine by me.

do y'all wash/rinse down there before sex? like say you didn't do anything intense that day, didn't sweat. would you freshen up down there?

i do and my wife is very grateful.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
cV7y7RG7BbeP.gif

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
as long as there's a shower between the sex and interacting with people you don't have sex with, you're fine by me.

do y'all wash/rinse down there before sex? like say you didn't do anything intense that day, didn't sweat. would you freshen up down there?

It REALLY depends on how active I am during the day. My wife is more of the "fuck it, who cares? Let's just go." Person and I generally try to shower first, but ... well sometimes that doesn't happen.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

It depends on how long it has been since I showered that day.

For me personally, I live by the saying "if you stay ready you ain't got to get ready." So, when I shower at the start of my day, or before I go out in the evening, I take care of my hygiene in a manner so as to be prepared for the possibility that, at any moment, my activities could be interrupted by a quick detour to pound town. An afternoon delight, if you get my drift.

I have a pretty strict regiment for staying clean and fresh down there for most of the day, so long as I'm not doing anything strenuous. It's just safest for everyone involved.

Spanglo

Oct 29, 2017
What's wrong with a little stank? Unless you got other social plans, F' showering. Plus once you shower, you'll want to have sex again. You can't win.