• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Henry Cavill human?

• Yes

Votes: 183 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 142 13.1%
  • Toss a coin to your witcher

Votes: 759 70.0%

• Total voters

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
9293e2d0667a11e0-600x338.jpg

Oh sure

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a controversial physique? He's pretty small.

I wouldn't call him small by any means but its a good example of what he would look like in the gym or walking around. Add the oil, pump, dehydration, lower bf, makeup, etc and you get the superman gifs.

He looks so natty here it hurts
That deadlift form 😭

Wonder how much that trainer cost lol. I dont even know why they have him deadlift in the first place tbh

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Misogyny, Prior Infraction for Objectifying Commentary
My wife who frequents celebrity gossip sites says he's known to have given stds to several women. I said shit up you whore.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
First page is full of posts like, "Yeah, I could totally look like Cavill if I ate a little better and maybe went to the gym once or twice a month."

Bruh, lmao.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
That Ciri interview interaction is just blown out of proportions it seem. They were talking about the future of her character and she was the focus at that time.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
He's hot but not impossibly hot. Also he kind of ruined his physique getting so swollen for The Witcher. That's not the look, chief. His Man of Steel body is as far as he should ever go if he wants to maintain pleasing proportions.

His best feature by far is that gorgeous face.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Your average PC gaming master race.

Seriously though such a cool guy. Only person I know who's played as much Total War Warhammer as I have.

Also Cavill has truly good personal trainers and workouts. He focuses on controlled lifting and form for toning but also properly working muscle groups for utility and longevity over bro power lifting.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's hot but not impossibly hot. Also he kind of ruined his physique getting so swollen for The Witcher. That's not the look, chief. His Man of Steel body is as far as he should ever go if he wants to maintain pleasing proportions.

His best feature by far is that gorgeous face.
Ryan Reynolds is to me like perfect physique.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe i'm imagining it or it's just his muscles but does he have short arms?

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's 'objectively' good looking but not in a particularly noteworthy way and (imo) his personality seems even less noteworthy.

Tbh he's no Christopher Meloni from the 2000s or something but like no one is because he exudes pure sex.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Some of the posts in this thread are quite petty. Bunch of armchair experts chiming in to get a few cheap shots.

Anyway, he looks absolutely incredible and I'd like to marry him, kthx~

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Some of the posts in this thread are quite petty. Bunch of armchair experts chiming in to get a few cheap shots.

Anyway, he looks absolutely incredible and I'd like to marry him, kthx~

Nah, you don't understand. If ResetEra ate 2 fewer donuts a month and spent 10 more minutes on the treadmill (0 incline and lowest speed, btw), they'd totally be on Cavill's level.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
People saying this guy is natural haven't been in a gym or near to it in their lives lol
I would say that look is 100% achievable for a nattie. Now whether he's actually natural is anyone's guess.

He looks like he's one of the lucky guys that puts fat on their limbs instead of their core so he doesn't have to have single digit body fat to look good.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching you and the main character looks like him without muscles.

Also Hemsworth is hotter

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I had to do a double take to make sure that first pic wasn't me. /s

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Man, this tread is making me want to do weights now. Man I know the road will be hard but I will persevere.

Oct 27, 2017
Having just watched the final scene of the last ep of the Witcher before browsing Resetera, I said to my wife how unbelievably chiseled his face was against the foggy forest. Then I see this thread.

Destiny? Law of surprise?