• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Henry Cavill human?

• Yes

Votes: 183 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 142 13.1%
  • Toss a coin to your witcher

Votes: 759 70.0%

• Total voters

myzhi

Oct 27, 2017
I am sure if someone offers you millions to get in "god" shape, most people here will be able get there. You see actors getting fat and back in shape all the time.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure we all look like this:

204be711727e8982fc723ghk1c.gif

Now that's the posture of a man who knows how beautiful he is.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Henry Cavill looks natural to me. Way more than Kumail.
He looks like someone with godly genetics who's been working out for years. No transformation here--just clean diet and whole lot of hard work over a long period of time.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Let's be real. Even if you all had the best Hollywood nutritionists, chefs, and fitness trainers, you still wouldn't look half as good as the Witcher.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
He is all natural just has godly genetics like you said. Everyone just had to hate

also agreed.

era sees a big guy and always jumps to "but steroids," and even If that we're true, which sure, maybe it is... steroids aren't just a shot you take and boom, hello muscles. You STILL have to work your ass off, you just get a bit bigger.

"psh it's steroids" he says with his morbid beer gut eating Cheetos at his computer on a Saturday afternoon.

edit: a generic "he," not tying to call anyone specific out. I'm just as guilty for eating junk and playing computer games on a nice day as many.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
If it makes some of you feel any better, his lower teeth are really janked up. I never understand why people will go to the time and expense of fixing their upper teeth and ignore the lower.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
UNCLE Cavill is still the GOAT. He wasn't as big but he employed the charm offensive out the wazoo.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
His tiny hands make him look like a T Rex when he's all bulked up.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Looks aside, dude is a terrible actor. If I see he's in something, I'll have to debate if I even wanna see it. His comedic chops are much better than his serious stuff.

Like a poor man's Jon Hamm.

Deleted member 61469

Banned
Nov 17, 2019
If it makes some of you feel any better, his lower teeth are really janked up. I never understand why people will go to the time and expense of fixing their upper teeth and ignore the lower.

Lower teeth are weird. I have the same problem. Godlike upper teeth, mediocre lower teeth. Not visible in most situations and my dentist didn't comment on it so I don't care.

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People saying this guy is natural haven't been in a gym or near to it in their lives lol

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ad he is human but full on steroids in that poll please