• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
So this game was my most anticipated after E3 last year. A Greek mythology game in the style of BOTW designed by the assassins creed team is like what I would come up with if you asked me to describe my dream game. I mean look at the trailer.

But here we are 3 weeks till launch date and we haven't even had a delay announcement. No further trailers. Nothing. It's like Ubisoft forgot they said it was coming in 3 weeks. I would have expected something to say it was delayed or been moved back to Christmas, Lord knows there has already been enough big titles delayed this year.

Oct 25, 2017
So this game was my most anticipated after E3 last year. A Greek mythology game in the style of BOTW designed by the assassins creed team is like what I would come up with if you asked me to describe my dream game. I mean look at the trailer.

But here we are 3 weeks till launch date and we haven't even had a delay announcement. No further trailers. Nothing. It's like Ubisoft forgot they said it was coming in 3 weeks. I would have expected something to say it was delayed or been moved back to Christmas, Lord knows there has already been enough big titles delayed this year.

It was delayed along with a lot of other Ubisoft games since their last press release regarding Breakpoint.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
It already got delayed about a month ago... will probably come out around the time next-gen consoles launch.

Oct 26, 2017

You should use Google because the game was delayed months ago

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
They're now gonna combine it with Skull & Bones to make Gods, Monsters, Skulls & Bones.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Of course not. They only announced it last year and they officially delayed it recently. Vapourware doesn't mean what you think it does.

Feb 4, 2018
Gods and Monsters is delayed to sometime this fall/next spring. Skull and Bones, on the other hand, is the vaporware product that just won't die.

Jan 9, 2018
It was so weird that it was supposed to release in like what February without them showing anything . Didn't make sense

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
No it's just delayed. Do you have any reason to think it doesn't actually exist or won't ever actually come out?

OP
OP
weekev

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Weird I tried googling it and everything still said February 25th. Do we have an official new date?

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it didn't even get announced a year ago and you're calling it vaporware? ...and you didn't know about the delays?

Status
Not open for further replies.