• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I experienced a bit of texture pop in, but nothing like ME back in the day.

The second half of the game could use a lot of work but that's less to do with polish than level design going out the window. Game was a solid 8 until Dathomir when it plummeted to about 6.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
No, but it does have flaws that become apparent the closer to the end you get.

I do remember clipping into a wall though and respawning inside. It took me quite a bit to die lmao.

OP
OP

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I believe my game, or my PRO, is broken then.

almost no one had a experience as bad as mine, as i can see.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Oh jesus, these hot takes.
No, OP, it is not one of the most unpolished AAA games ever released. Not by a long shot.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
Dunno but it's my personally most disappointing game thus gen. it honestly looks in places, last gen, and that's on the one x ffs.

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fallout 76 exists.

But yeah, it was probably rushed to be out before Rise of the Skywalker.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
No but it's pretty unpolished, I have the game but don't really plan on playing it until sometime next year. It's too buggy at the moment.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Ignoring jank GaaS launches this gen, I think that title still probably goes to Driv3r.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
I played on PC and aside from the stutter as assets were loaded in the background I didn't encounter any bugs or issues. I did notice wonky lighting in some parts, but the game is just like that in those areas, it wasn't a bug.

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
Aside from it having a bit more jank[tm] than I'd like, I experienced none of the issues in the OP on Xbox One X.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I just had to restart it because I ran into an unfixable blocker. Spoke to EA about it and a fix was promised, but it didn't work. They recommended I restart the game after speaking to them again.

It's truly really bad. There are many telltale signs of a rushed release. I also noticed several instances of pretty strange oversights, like tutorial button prompts appearing as "UNBOUND" on the Xbox version! The game needed a few more months in the oven. It's a shame, it's my favorite EA game of the generation, but it's severely unpolished.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It was surprisingly unpolished, but not even close to one of the most unpolished games ever. The worst thing I ran into (outside of shit performance on some areas/encounters/Planets) was part of the world not loading and falling to my death because of it.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
OP has had it pretty good if this is your worst unpolished game you've come across.

PinkCrayon

Oct 25, 2017
Say what you will about anthem but at least I wasn't able to easily sequence break it multiple fucking times with very little effort.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How does one go their whole life without learning of bethesda's existence

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Gotta be up there for a linear type game.

Most of the games mentioned in the thread are open world games.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
The game has far to many flaws for me to enjoy right now. I started it back up again last night and the load times have been atrocious for a game in 2019. The save system is archaic and the back tracking is ridiculous. Hit detection and control is also pretty bad at times as well.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
It's pretty rough, no doubt. I can't see how anyone other than SW fanatics could ever see it as.a GOTY contender.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
The second half of the game could use a lot of work but that's less to do with polish than level design going out the window. Game was a solid 8 until Dathomir when it plummeted to about 6.

God Dathomir was rough. The village or whatever where the brothers live was some of the worst level design I've encountered in ages.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
It's not even top ten unpolished of this year, let alone ever.

The traversal was unpolished though.