• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Ryan, I'm doing this for you. I hope you can appreciate it.

Joe who?
You fools

9e364e65c54ab202c963cd20f98e4023e9dfcba3_hq.gif

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
This is the same forum that went Gaga over the dumb as hell Banderas gif. Deez nuts is right in line with the interests here.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
you've gotta read the room. If it's a tense thread or about a serious topic like racial violence or sexual assault and you drop in with a deez nuts you'll get clapped. But if it's a stupid weekend era thread like this then it's probably fine.

best to ask candace tbh
Actually no. I'd advise anyone from thinking this. You will get banned even in a "weekend" thread because all mods are different individuals who will take your post a different way.

That's all I'll say.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it used to be allowed but it's now seen as tasteless when one of the mods got sick with Ligma.

sionydus

Jan 2, 2021
West Coast, USA
I had to take "your mom" out of my vocabulary entirely after one of my friends mom died. I slipped up once and felt terrible, so awkward
Not to be a buzzkill but this 100%. Plus my other friends after college tended to be ESL and not find it funny even when used ironically. Which sucked because it was my favorite running funny-because-it's-dumb joke lol. I love it most when said to someone named Tom so you can rhyme.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dropping a yo momma or deez nuts on telemarketers when they call is juvenile as fuck but oh so satisfying

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Thread is kind of weird, if you are worried about getting banned just like don't do it, it's not like it's a necessary component of discussion, I dunno what the point in like trying to find the line is. If it rings up in your brain checkout as potentially sexist it's something you would avoid anyways

Last edited:

FaultLineBlues

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone remember which band did the intro for Arcane? I think they also did Radioactive?

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Put Fifty Ten Hull into google translate and translate it to french, then play the audio.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on who but rarely I'll dabble.

A friend was asking a group of us what our favorite pokemon was but he didnt know anything passed gen 1. I told him my favorite was Shugomai. He didnt believe Slugma was a real pokemon after that one lol