• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Why is he?

I think it's because he's the only adult in a sea full of screaming, try hard manchildren. Are there any streamers out there that aren't completely obnoxious and downright annoying?

BitOSalt

Feb 24, 2019
United States
The rest of us are at the bottom of the food chain because "chill" isn't exactly the most entertaining for the masses. Cest la vie I suppose. If you want chill streamers, it's an adventure looking for them.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
He's the only one I've watched enough that I don't feel like I could hear some shit about his character at some point and think "yeah, that makes sense."

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My favourite is UzumakiKhan, wholesome streams every time. He's a smaller channel/streamer though.

Also Lil_Majin (Tekken 7 streamer) and Epicnamebro are cool dudes too. Oh yeah and Limmy.

BabyishSatisfiedAmericanalligator.webp

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Eh, his stream doesn't really do it for me. I don't find him to particularly entertaining or that much of a different product than others. He has increased visibility due to a larger base of people guaranteed to give him a solid viewcount, but his channel is somewhat of a muted experience.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I like him, but I find DansGaming much better. Dan is really nice to relax and listen to, usually with puzzle games, plus I've been watching him since Justin.tv.

I adore Maximilian Dood as well.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is he?
I think it's because he's the only adult in a sea full of screaming, try hard manchildren. Are there any streamers out there that aren't completely obnoxious and downright annoying?
Not a fan. And yeah, I immediately close the tab as soon as someone thinks he needs to act like a clown, while screaming.
This happens when they think: Their only audience = 12 year old children

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard for me to enjoy streaming because of this. I don't want to waste my time (and brain) listening to narcissistic manchildren and reading nonsense in chat. At the same time, I do enjoy if someone I can respect streams a game I like, as this can be pretty relaxing.

For example, I used to enjoy Epicnamebro's Souls playthroughs, but whenever he's interacting with chat it tends to ruin the mood.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Never heard of him, but there's plenty of streamers who aren't obnoxious. It does feel like they're never the most popular ones though. I guess the people want obnoxious, loud, and annoying.

I don't watch much Twitch but one of my favourite RE speedrunners is Bawkbasoup and his streams are always really chill, he's a good dude.

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dansgaming is a pretty cool streamer too. He can be a little on the silly side now and again but hes the one I keep coming back to again and again.

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
OP could you give an example. I've never hard of that person.

The only streamer I've ever really watched is Will Smith from Tested. And I was mostly paying attention to the chat. I still don't quite get the appeal of streaming.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Whoever has a filter to autoban literally every BTT emote is the best streamer.

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
The only streamer I've ever tuned in to from time to time (I hate gamer "culture" and most things related to it with an inextinguishable passion) is heyZeusHeresToast. I think he mostly (only?) does Bloodborne related streams.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
You spelled MoonMoon wrong bud. Cohh is so damn dull to watch lol, it's 90 percent shoutouts to people subbing and donating.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Why is he?

Watch more Twitch? There are plenty of chill people out there. Cohh isn't exactly a non-screamer either. Watch his Demon's Souls remake streams.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Peeve is my favorite streamer. No face cam, no obnoxious sub alerts, no screaming. Despite having 1,000+ viewers usually the chat actually moves at pace everyone can have conversations, and he's just a chill guy.

May 10, 2019
Never heard of any of these folks besides hasan and Limmy, but a whole lot of the retro games folks are perfectly good and fun

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I can't relate to anyone with more than 2k viewers in chat.

Day 9 is the closest, but I'll take any sub-500 stream anyday of the week.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
He's one of the better proper big (10k+ viewers) ones.

I'm more partial to the likes of Northernlion or LoadingReadyRun amongst others though.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I'm returning to Valorant and it's been a struggle to find a decent streamer who is a polite adult, I need to scroll waaaay down on the twitch list.

on the other hand it's been great to experience Spelunky 2 alongside Northernlion

ThreeToeHoth

Nov 6, 2017
Hatchlord is a very chill retro streamer who plays only one game at a time from nes, snes, and gen, based on what people pick or send him. All new experiences to him. Never tries to speed run, cheat, or exploit the game, just pure determination. Wholesome stream full of positivity in and out of chat. He just made partner and I believe he only started streaming as a result of CVD job loss. He is the lo-fi hip hop beats of twitch streams.

ShinyCoin

Oct 15, 2020
Aculite

He's mainly a Youtuber and he streams occasionally. Best FPS streamer. Hard to watch anyone else

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
I like the group that plays with JackFrags and him of course. Westie, Aculite, Stone Mountain and Tactical Brit. LevelCap is a great one too. I get that these guys aren't all mega popular and at the forefront, but they should be...very chill and fun to listen to.

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Why is he?

There are plenty of others out there that aren't manchildren. Cohh is amazing, but he's widely known, thus is why you know about there. If you don't already, try to check out streamers who don't have as big of a viewer count and you may be surprised.