• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
shits straight fire

200.gif

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
It's the best. Few songs capture that sort of holiday melancholy as well as Carol of the Bells does.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
It is by far my favorite Christmas song. I don't know how to describe it, when done right it feels cold. The version in Home Alone is especially good at this, love it.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I still think Ave Maria is the finest Christmas song ever created, but I realize there is an argument that it's not a Christmas song

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I'm pretty fond of the Coventry Carol, too. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is also good. Despite being a godless heathen, the classical and religious songs are the only Christmas music I ever enjoyed.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite little known Christmas Carol has always been Un Flambeau Jeanette Isabelle. Just very sweeping and full of emotion when sung by the right artist. There was a version I had years ago that was so incredibly powerful it knocked me off my feet. I wish I could find it again.

Last edited: