• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
today was my last day of work before i go on leave due to the rona so i decided to get blasted while watching netflix. who's up??

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I've been drinking bud light and playing halo. Gonna take my dog for a loop. I still have a work from job but I'll sleep in

OP
OP
Sunster

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I got 2, 24oz 4 Loko's and some beer in the fridge. haven't made it through 2 without vomiting maybe since i was a teenager so that'll be my goal for the night.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Everclear filled with tangerines and butterscotch schnapps as a chaser. No virus getting me tonight!

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah multiple mixes of Josue Cuervo and Mezcal and some beer. Coming out the other side wanting to be sober but not really feeling good.

Jan 4, 2018
Gonna knock out this six pack of raspberry Smirnoff Ice. Gonna play Animal Crossing and let 28 Days Later run in the background

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't drink, but I wish I could smoke some weed right now to relax. Haven't smoked weed in like... damn, probably 10+ years now.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
vodka tonic chased by michelob ultra and busch lite

don't judge me. the world is ending

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I do a Keto diet but if I did drink still I'd have been getting blasted because of the last month. But... best if I don't.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I started with mimosas and had about a bottle and a half of champagne in the process, and then I switched over to beer. I've had two or three of Sierra Nevada's Hazy IPA now. Definitely trying to knock myself out.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tell me, is there any truth to this John Mullaney bit? he quit drinking too and says no one knows what to offer non drinkers at get togethers

Haha no, that normally doesn't happen to me. There are usually mixers at places, so I'll grab myself a coke. Or, if I'm at a bar or a social event and don't want to stand out, I'll get a water and ice and tell people it's a "vodka seven" so they don't know I'm not drinking. If you tell a bartender that you're a designated driver, they'll usually hook you up and help you be discreet, too.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
If I wasn't living with my my mom for now I would drink a whole bottle of rum. I just want to say goodbye to reality for a while.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
1911 Pomegranate and Sour Apple hard cider. I go back to work tomorrow but not until 6pm so I'm getting toasted now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
Drinking, but not getting drunk. Having some hazy IPAs from a local KC microbrew. They're 6.8% , so I've been pacing myself.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
I got enough money right now to go by one mikes harder lemonade lol. Plus the last week I have been drinking two of them a day and it's not great for someone trying to drop some pounds lol. So just one, baby steps!

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
The liquor section at the supermarket was actually looking quite barren. Its going to be difficult to get more.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Gin & Tonic or Sprite (depends on what I have in the fridge). Wrap up my night with a nice one a few times a week and sleep great!

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
ill tell you what..

this quarantine has you seeing how much you spend on booze.

Don't think I can afford quarantine...

Inkd

Oct 27, 2017
US
Drinking shitty Canadian whiskey and diet coke. My staple. Just finished up Tiger King. Heading to bed now as I'll be up at 0445 for another week of telework!

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Drank a bottle of Doubleback, a cab sav from 2014 (Drew Bledsoe's winery) with my wife and I'm done done haha