• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is this our best meme?

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 51 65.4%
  • Fuck this poll.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Who changed my poll?

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mod/admin abuse of power created this poll.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Mod/admin abuse of power created this poll.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mod/admin abuse of power edited this poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I remember the Era Gold and Era Platinum memberships.

hides his subscription to Era Diamond

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
dcfykqK.jpg

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
2016, not even 2017, we all dying
Jesus, I remember drunkenly walking through my apartment complex after getting more Old E and having this exchange.

"Hey are you a cop"
"No, I live here, I was just getting some 40s."
"Oh okay, why?"
"Hilary is losing."

That was the same year. Fucking Christ.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know many ERA memes that aren't from the old place to be honest

My favorite overall is "Square just shot themselves in the foot"
It is easily the most noticeable gaming meme on the internet for sure. I wonder how the user who made that post feels today.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Does someone remember a thread from the old place about someone falling in love with a woman he met online after just a couple of weeks? And he was asking if it was a good idea to take a flight to another state to meet her? I remember there were tons of jokes of organ trafficking.
Found it. It's a trainwreck once detective GAF steps in 😬. Not really that fun anymore.

Geido

Oct 30, 2017
Ariana Grande being introduced as a Final Fantasy character is my favorite one. It's rare, but when it pops up it always gets a chuckle out of me.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely one of my favorites lmao

Also "violent Sony". Bwahaha.

Edit: also love, and I mean REALLY LOVE, TLOU quote "we really are the last of us, huh?"

Also, the sequel to that one is "we really are the last of us: part II aren't we?"

Love it so much. Op, what do you think of these, huh? We really are the last of memes part II, huh?

Last edited:

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have that amazing Jason Schreier/Verendous baleet.dat FFXV leaked impressions shitpost? I think that was my favorite thing to come out of either site.

Tonswelt

Aug 25, 2018
Germany
"Niche-Man" and "Half Life, 3 screenshots" as well as "it seems like X has developed quite then fan art following already" are better. (Might be because I don't know the one OP is referencing)

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
The nintendogs freak out was gold
Square just shot themselves in the foot
Green means noises, especially the gif
We forgive you king
POSSIBLE NUKE AREA???