• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Neal the one who is avoiding getting the documents he's entitled to for some reason? Or who am I mixing that up with?
Right, he's the chair of the ways and means committee and had to be dragged kicking and screaming to subpoena trumps tax returns after months of inaction.

He likely won't have that option with this whistleblower account since Nadler will be the one with final say on the articles of impeachment.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably for the best that they're playing this one quietly and keeping their cards close to their chest. I imagine most of the personally damaging stuff to Trump will be here. The less the Trump supporters follow it because Stupid Nerd Numbers, the more they can get on with their jobs.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I remember when he said he was audited the last 12 years in a row or something and no one really followed up on that.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Add it to the pile. One thing is crystal clear, Don is going to be all in for reelection, back to the wall, because when he's not POTUS anymore, the world will come down on him. But then he hasn't the WH or the Republicans as backup anymore.

Trump had basically burned all of the bridges with most people that helped him get elected.

And most people from the White House had all bailed out & or had gotten fired by Trump himself.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this impeachment period reaches a point to where it will become historically referred to as "The Dragging of Donald J Trump"

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
hahhahahahhaa here it comes

it begins

look for the gop rats to start fleeing the sinking ship... fortunately, that base is going down with the idiot captain

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Say what you want, but Trump has done more for whistles and the whistle families than Obama or Clinton ever could.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump really loves crime just about as much as his good buddy and fellow crime lover Paul Manafort.

OP
OP
Syriel

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Looks like this finally made the rounds to the mainstream political press.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I'll admit, given his extreme efforts to keep the taxes hidden, I am curious to know what's inside.

Is Trump covering up some illegal activity?

Or is he just afraid that his devout followers will realize he's not as rich as he claims to be?

Probably a bit of both.

But remember, Cohen said in his testimony that Trump would UNDERvalue his properties for tax purposes, but OVERvalue them for insurance purposes. Which is fraud.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I'll admit, given his extreme efforts to keep the taxes hidden, I am curious to know what's inside.

Is Trump covering up some illegal activity?

Or is he just afraid that his devout followers will realize he's not as rich as he claims to be?

Both.

I honestly don't understand what is giving people this much hope...
It's as if all the hundreds of other scandals and crimes didn't happen over the last three years...

Except this is even bigger than most of the scandals that he has has during being president.

His base will not turn on him, ergo the GOP will not turn on him.

We don't need his base. All we need are the Independent voters to go along with the Democrat voters.

Plus the GOP senators will be in a lose-lose scenario. If they refuse to remove Trump, a lot of people will vote against them.

If they do remove Trump, his base will turn on them.

Last edited:

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Probably a bit of both.

But remember, Cohen said in his testimony that Trump would UNDERvalue his properties for tax purposes, but OVERvalue them for insurance purposes. Which is fraud.

It's a little depressing to think that even with financial crimes, the evangelicals would pass it off as "Well, he broke man's laws, not God's." But when he breaks God's laws too, like adultery commandments and such, they call God, not Trump, wrong. It's really crazy how hostile evangelicals are to their own religion when it gets in the way of praising Trump.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't understand what is giving people this much hope...
It's as if all the hundreds of other scandals and crimes didn't happen over the last three years...
His base will not turn on him, ergo the GOP will not turn on him.
It's cause Dems are actually taking action and all the GOP talking points are falling flat. Even the media isn't having it. There's also no turning back for Democrats with this. They have to move forward with impeachment. Every other time they've been able to walk it back. Not saying it will lead yo removal, but it's certainly different feeling than all the other scandals.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Details are finally starting to come out about this today.

An Internal Revenue Service official has filed a whistleblower complaint reporting that he was told at least one Treasury Department political appointee attempted to improperly interfere with the annual audit of the president or vice president's tax returns, according to multiple people familiar with the document.

The people briefed on its contents said, for the first time, that the complaint pertained to allegations of interference in the audit process by at least one Treasury Department official. They also said, for the first time, that the complaint revealed that the whistleblower is a career IRS official.

If Mnuchin got caught for this *chef's kiss*

How many Trump appointees are at the Treasury Department anyway?