• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Link:
Irrfan Khan died on Wednesday in Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, where he was being treated for an colon infection. A statement released by his family said that Mr Khan spent his final hours "surrounded by his love, his family for whom he most cared about." Just hours ago, the actor's spokesperson said in a statement that Mr Khan was "still fighting the battle."
So young. Rest in piece.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
Sad, I absolutely loved his performance in the film The Namesake. He looked eerily similar to my Dad so it was a very emotional film to watch.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
Goddamn, that sucks. Incredible actor. His performance in Life Of Pi was the first time I became familiar with him and I was blown away, especially towards the end of the movie. RIP

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Always liked him, was just watching Jurassic World yesterday thinking how hard it must have been to deliver some of those lines believably.

RIP

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow have loved him in a lot of work. He brought a gravitas to every role, even ones as silly as in Amazing Spider-Man and Jurassic World.

Rest in peace.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
He's only just crossed a half century — he was still young. I was watching 'The Lunchbox' this time last week, and seeing him on the train ride 'home' has an altogether different meaning now ... 😢

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
His role in the Namesake left such a lasting impression on me. One of the finest actors in Indian cinema; he will be missed.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen his Bollywood films since a very young age and he's always had a completely unique style to acting. It's been great to see the worldwide recognition he finally started to receive when he got big roles in Hollywood. I knew he had cancer but thought it had resolved itself. This is a big shock and a big loss. RIP.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh no, one of my favourite Indian actors :(
His role in the Namesake left such a lasting impression on me. One of the finest actors in Indian cinema; he will be missed.
Yup, great film, by a great director (Mira Nair). His first film was in Salaam Bombay which was Mira's debut feature film so they were frequent collaborators. Related to that film so hard as a lot of South Asians in western countries.

I haven't seen Song Of Scorpions so might check that out.
DF4VJevUAAAtN6x

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Big loss, was a great actor. Thoughts and respects to his family and friends, must be devastating.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
One of my favourite actors and just a powerhouse of Bollywood talent.

His mother passing on Saturday just adds to the pain.

rip king

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Damn RIP. in the sadly limited number of brown actors in hollywood roles this dude stood out whenever he popped up for sure.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, man such a good actor. Will be tough to watch English Medium knowing he died soon after the movie was released.