• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My neighborhood is full of people that keep having kids when they should not have any.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This thread isn't about proper pet care, dude. This is about your issues with your mom. Probably get a therapist instead of turning to video game strangers.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Why not, I dunno, tell her that the dog NEEDS the full pill? And also to not overfeed her since it makes her go (and dogs typically will eat constantly if you let them)?

But yes, I see this. There's also not much of an answer, sometimes, because we've had times where our 18mo was exhibiting weird things or annoying things and it's just... annoying and weird. But nothing wrong. Not all answers are found in books, sadly, but not all of them should be or you won't actually understand the problem and resolution, merely use it and hope for the best next time.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
My cousin got pregnant at 13 because the parents just didnt really care what she did.

Well, she went and did something alright. Only then did they get angry and upset.

They're both still dredges on society. They still haven't changed despite that.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
I feel you. As someone who has two lovely, active cats it's very frustrating when I see people with insanely fat cats that they don't engage with socially.