• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
PSVR-focused channel PSVR Without Parole did an interview with Camouflaj director Ryan Parton, with some nice new tidbits:

• Marvel Games was hesitant to give them the Iron Man IP, but were convinced after their pitch.
  • The two enviroments in the demo are the smallest ones in the game
  • Every environment has a time trial and a combat challenge
  • After finishing a mission, you'll be able to explore all the enviroments in a free flight mode.
  • After finishing the game, you unlock a very challenging mission that he himself hasn't been able to beat.
  • Graphics from the demo are going to be improved, some of it was due to textures not loading correctly.
  • Can unlock Preorder / Deluxe custom decos for the Iron Man armor by completing challenges in the game.
  • Haven't decided on DLC yet, but if they do it it'll likely be extra challenges.
  • Counting from the first pitches to Marvel, the game will have been in development for almost 4 years.
There's also some smaller stuff that's better understood in the context of the interview, so check it out if you're interested.

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
I've been ready for this game since February lol. Looking forward to finally playing it at launch.

I'm expected a five hour or so game, though he didn't want to give a number.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is this published by Sony? Wondering if there's any chance of this coming to PC

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Preordered my copy, when the inevitable PSVR 2 comes out I hope this gets a free update. :p

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
I was looking forward for it and the demo made me excited more.

Love Sony's commitment and continues support for PSVR.

Oct 29, 2017
With the PSVR sales currently I am very inclined to buy a headset, but it's absolutely impossible to get Move controllers. I might not get a PSVR after all. Can't really make my mind up.

I am glad that it is still supported. I hope they keep this up.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Had a lot of fun with the demo, and this info sounds good. Interesting that the demo areas are the smallest areas.