• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Can I permanently turn off wifi and bluetooth from the control center in iOS 12?

Advc

Nov 3, 2017

Deleted member 10908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up, i'm a waze beta tester and got an email 2 days ago that a new build supporting carplay will be available on Testflight to test "very soon". Usually 1-2 days pass from when i get those emails to the actual build being pushed to testflight

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
I mean it's probably about as long as all of the other reviews out there combined lol

Yeah that's certainly true, it takes me like a week to read lol. But I love learning exactly how certain features work behind the scenes and the nerdy deep dive into smaller stuff that every other article ignores.

Oct 27, 2017
I may download Overcast. I was fine with the stock app but I don't like how difficult it is to download new episodes to series you aren't subbed to.

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's ridiculous how much faster this runs than iOS11 on my 6s.
I don't feel any need to upgrade to a newer model besides improved camera's.

Curious to see if it'll help my ageing iPad mini 2.

I've been running iOS 12 for a couple months on my iPad Mini 2 and it's been great, it's a significant improvement over iOS 11.

Apple did a really great job with this update, I've been extremely happy with it so far. I'm excited to see what the Siri shortcuts app is capable of.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
The macstories review has a good little write up on 1passwords integration with ios12 and I can't god damn wait. Seems like they figured out a nice clever way to make 2FA easier than before too.

Lima

Oct 26, 2017
The macstories review has a good little write up on 1passwords integration with ios12 and I can't god damn wait. Seems like they figured out a nice clever way to make 2FA easier than before too.

Yeah when I log into something that requires 2FA via SMS you get the option to fill the code field with the code from the text message when it pops up. It's pretty good.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Been on the beta since day 1 but happy everyone gets this much needed update. And I await the flood of app updates. Cmon 1Password, daddy needs you.

Edit: Ooh, totally forgot about Siri shortcuts. Woo. Any idea when that is hitting?

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in the beta for a few weeks now. Will the official release take me out of the beta when I download it?

How does this work?

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been on the beta since day 1 but happy everyone gets this much needed update. And I await the flood of app updates. Cmon 1Password, daddy needs you.

Edit: Ooh, totally forgot about Siri shortcuts. Woo. Any idea when that is hitting?
Workflow just changed to shortcuts in my app store!

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Updating a iphone 8 plus, ipad air 2 and a 6s as we speak here in the netherlands

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I received the GM and deleted the beta profile after.

Today the general ios12 released.

Will I be receiving future updates as normal or do I have to re-install the beta profile?

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Haha. The app shows up as Shortcuts in the search results, but displays as Workflow when I tap it. And since I had tried it a while ago it's already on my account. Maybe now I'll actually use it since it has Siri integration.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to delete workflow from my phone and reinstall from the renamed shortcuts in the App Store.

Gorthaur

Oct 28, 2017
I have the ios12 beta installed. I just removed my profile and rebooted. Is there anything more I need to do? I'm not getting the update.